• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

What A/f guage is everyone running

jfaub63

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
42 years
Snowmobile
2015 Pro S 800
What a/f gauge is everyone running and do you like it. I'm getting ready to add one, I'm already running a bullydog so im looking towards the docking station.

Not sure if this helps but I have a PCV with auto tune module and the PD300 display. Also had Jaws weld the additional bung for the O2 sensor in the pipe. Works great.

Bully dog and the Ballenger motor sports afr500. I got this idea from doc . The big bright red digital read out is very easy to see.

I use the bully dock docking station. Love it because you can datalog your afr and everything else so it makes dialing in clutching and tune super easy

Out of curiosity, why do you display Throttle on your BD?
I had throttle positioning up because I was trying a new head design and if it did det. I could catch at what throttle position it did it. This way I could add fuel. My engine is ported ,so.

I use the bully dock docking station. Love it because you can datalog your afr and everything else so it makes dialing in clutching and tune super easy
I have the docking station on its way. Where did you mount it and where did you pull power from ? Thanks

I have the docking station on its way. Where did you mount it and where did you pull power from ? Thanks
I mounted my bd, the opposite side of key. Drilled a hole, threaded bd docking station through.

Just plug it in to were dw plugs in

I mounted my bd, the opposite side of key. Drilled a hole, threaded bd docking station through.

Just plug it in to were dw plugs in
divyou have any pictures? Where exactly does the Dw plug in?

Back
Top Bottom