• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Widening ski stance

Mauiman

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2016 Polaris switchback pro s
just wondering if anyone has cut the stock spacer out of spindle and shifted the ski wider and put the cut off piece on other side with washer to make up for cut ??? I heard about someone doing this but, never heard about results

I have done this on my 2015 ProS (with ProX shocks on it...) with no problems. Just remember to remove the inner "sleeve" from the spindle before you start cutting the end off the spacer. Others see it as a "big" risk but I don't and haven't bent or broke any ski bolts yet. Too each their own...

I have done this on my 2015 ProS (with ProX shocks on it...) with no problems. Just remember to remove the inner "sleeve" from the spindle before you start cutting the end off the spacer. Others see it as a "big" risk but I don't and haven't bent or broke any ski bolts yet. Too each their own...
Thanks ! I was thinking same thing it looks like you gain about 3” in width

Back
Top Bottom