• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

A Arm bushings.

Chiefcheese

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
45+
Snowmobile
15 Anny Rush 800, 16 PRR LE Switch 800
Well I guess I am going to try a set of these out. Indy Specialty. Will let you know if there's any issues. Looks like sealed in oil.

Attachments

• IMG_20171101_132430743.jpg
    IMG_20171101_132430743.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 715
Dan makes a great product with great service. Good guys to deal with.
Let us know how you like them?

Doc did you measure the shoulders on Northstar's?

So what are they and where do they go?

A arms where they connect to the bulkhead. The stock white plastic ones wear and allow more arm movement than I can adjust for.

Sealed package. Bushings in liquid. ??

Just a update. They installed and fit like a glove. Happy with the purchase, although the first set that was shipped wet ( see above ) didn't fit. Apparently these are still susceptible to absorbing liquid. So the first set wouldn't fit. They identified this and next day air a new dry set to me. Great communication and service with this product.

My set was a little tight to get in but they are much better than the stock.

My set was a little tight to get in but they are much better than the stock.
what I would like to know after you installed when you pull up on ski tip. Does it take out the movement of the spindle forward and back. Mine moves about 3/8-1/2 inch I want to tighten this up

Last edited:
Received my set and installed last weekend; and yes they were packaged in oil.
Three of mine were tight, but not due to the bushing, but to the welding of the tube on the arm.
Had to file out the high spots in the arm first, then no issues installing.

what I would like to know after you installed when you pull up on ski tip. Does it take out the movement of the spindle forward and back. Mine moves about 3/8-1/2 inch I want to tighten this up
Yes. No slop on mine.

Yes it took out the slop, I too did not like the rattle. I put about 300 miles on then so far and they worked perfect.

I have used Dan on motors and clutches for years. He is great to work with and everything is quality. My .02

Back
Top Bottom