• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

American Snowmobiler Magazine Aaen 800 HO

These axys 800's are in the mid 150 hp range stock. Just like the cat and doo.

Polaris left a lot on the table with fuel map and a pipe.

Clean up fuel and add timing it's good for 4 hp.

The stock pipe was made for low and mid range hp. Lots left to improve on this axys pipe. Makes the after market companies look good when they reach 6-8 hp.

These axys sleds are easy mid 160 hp with a pipe and fuel controller only. To me that's awesome :)

Attachments

• 44136.jpg
    44136.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 282
  • 3767505.jpg
    3767505.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 270
Now i see. Thought you were pulling a fast one on us, with some supper secret hi po devce. R for rocket power!:Nos

816993_n.jpg
280468_n.jpg
Badge, that isn't your sled in the pic with the controller and digi screen is it?
Yes it is. The fuel controller is on the left and the oxygen sensor is in the right in the pic. I have it sitting in my enclosed trailer right now do I really need to open the trailer and take more pic's?? Why don't you come up Saturday Dave and check it out then I'll take you out for lunch or hell stay over night we will hit up my bar. :)

Back
Top Bottom