• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Assault fast trail set up

I am running powder pros and 1.6 Ice cobra 6" round carbides.
Current set up is tippy but always turns.
Ive ordered sag springs to add to the current stock IFS springs to hopfully lower the machine atleast 1/2" or so.

Will post results soon but snow is completely gone for now due to lots of rain.

I am running powder pros and 1.6 Ice cobra 6" round carbides.
Current set up is tippy but always turns.
Ive ordered sag springs to add to the current stock IFS springs to hopfully lower the machine atleast 1/2" or so.

Will post results soon but snow is completely gone for now due to lots of rain.

So after achieving 7/8” of lower ride height the sled feels much better and flatter.

It does seem to bite to much with the powder pros I think

Anyone try the Mohawks complaired to the powder pros??

Need more then stock but less the powder pro bite??

I run the C&A xcs skis(with .75” keel), a buddy runs split rails. They both work well .

I tried shaper bars on the prosteers hoping it would transform them, it turned better but these skis really suck balls in any kind of snow. I guess it's back to the usi x2's.

Imo. The stock skis suck. In anything other than hard pack where the carbides are doing all the work. But I have a set of ca pro sno cross skis and they are to much. For trail .

Hey y’all, just picked up a 19 left over assault. Track is 1.6, I’m looking for a general suspension setup I can run to get everything broken in then fine tune it. I’m 225 full geared around 240. I want it to bang trails for the most part. I understand suspension as I road race motorcycles but sleds are new to me. I see Brock is quite knowledgeable on this. Any help would be great thank you.

Back
Top Bottom