• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Assaults Ariving already

Mine was changed to the 18th. Its not always accurate. Could be earlier

Hey all, I snowchecked a Pro RMK 800 174 ltd out of a shop in Reno. Anyone have any idea when I might expect to see the email telling me it has shipped?

I got an email saying shipped 10/5. Was delivered to my dealer in Vermont yesterday 10/13. Stopped in this afternoon to check it out.
20161014_141323.jpg
20161014_140834.jpg
20161014_140917.jpg

Woke up this morning to this email from polaris. Here's part of it. Think it only takes a week to deliver.

b331a6c51104d69731760628913bbc9f.jpg

0fce780360548cd89369df7a1917878f.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

SEND ME A PIC WHEN YOU GET THAT TALL SMOKED WIBNSHIELD ON IT. I THINK IT SHOULD LOOK GREAT. AND GOOD FOR TRHOSE LONG TREIPS WHEN IT GETS COLD
I will use the mid most of the time. The taller for really cold days.

You get to pick a windshield free so I picked the more expensive one on snowcheck

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Got my email today

Attachments

• 20161019_092427.png
    20161019_092427.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 380
Those look awesome - I cant wait for mine to come in, got the email 2 weeks ago but the dealer said no word yet. Hope it comes in soon as the snow show is in a couple of weeks and I really want to have some garage time with it to figure out what I want to buy for accessories - my first Polaris so its all new to me. :)

Those look awesome - I cant wait for mine to come in, got the email 2 weeks ago but the dealer said no word yet. Hope it comes in soon as the snow show is in a couple of weeks and I really want to have some garage time with it to figure out what I want to buy for accessories - my first Polaris so its all new to me. :)
Lots of knowledgeable guys on here to help you if you need any Div20

Picked mine up today Eastern NY. Can't figure out how to post pics from my IPhone.

WHAT WAS YOUR OLD RIDE?
BTW I LIKE YOUR AVATAR
YOU AND BROCK GOT THAT COVERED WELL FRONT TO BACK LOL!

Last year I was on a 146 Summit. It was ok but it wasn't the best for how/where we ride, I had a 137 Freeride before that and it was a good all round sled for what we do. I am hoping the SBA will be similar to Freeride as an overall good sled to ride but better off trail.

The perfect guy to ask and get an honest opinion is" hauling the mail"
He was a die hard Doo guy for many years and toke a chance on an axys as he bought a 2016 switchback pro s 800 and kept his Doo..

Back
Top Bottom