• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Assaults Ariving already

As usual, everyone is getting theirs way before mine Beer

did anyone snow check the red and black and still waiting on it? me and a buddy order 2 he got the all black and i got the black and red, he picked his up last week and mine still not in. do they make all the black one first or what?

did anyone snow check the red and black and still waiting on it? me and a buddy order 2 he got the all black and i got the black and red, he picked his up last week and mine still not in. do they make all the black one first or what?

Heard that the red/black was being replaced with the pink ribbon special without notifying the customer.....

I'm sure it'll arrive in the next few weeks.

Just got the call - mine is in and will pick it up Saturday :) I ordered a windshield bag, skid plate, belt, case of oil and a spare set of plugs - is there any other items that are needed to start out with, I was looking at an Elite Front bumper too. I have mountain addition gas cans/storage bag for the back left over from the doo.

Just unwrapped this one. Ugly

797b568e97ce6bd70a7fb8b3325426d9.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Just got the call - mine is in and will pick it up Saturday :) I ordered a windshield bag, skid plate, belt, case of oil and a spare set of plugs - is there any other items that are needed to start out with, I was looking at an Elite Front bumper too. I have mountain addition gas cans/storage bag for the back left over from the doo.
You could add ultimate skid plate to the the bidy and Pipe with a tune kit .

Mine arrived at the dealer yesterday. Black and Orange accents. Getting orange bumper and skidplate, cover, windshield bag, and spare belt.

I ordered the black and red one. Got my email on the weekend that it had shipped. Waiting game now

Back
Top Bottom