• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Bikeman pipe and clutch kit input

The only reason we don't like the flat profile of your gold stars Neal is because we race for performance. That's the only reason. The average every day trail rider wouldn't notice what we do. I should word it properly as im not try to dis your stuff . Div20

Yeah you guys scare a lot of people away from our clutch kits lol. On the plus side we are no longer sending that flatter profile with our Polaris clutch kits Div20

Yeah you guys scare a lot of people away from our clutch kits lol. On the plus side we are no longer sending that flatter profile with our Polaris clutch kits Div20
On the bold. So are those who bought the flatter profile weights stuck with them and out of the money that they spent on them? Just curious what you'll be doing for them.

Neal, how about a side by side picture of both old and new profile weights ? Thanks

On the bold. So are those who bought the flatter profile weights stuck with them and out of the money that they spent on them? Just curious what you'll be doing for them.

There is nothing wrong with that profile. We're working to streamline clutch weight production due to a new clutch weight design in the works (completely different from the Goldstars) and decided to stick with our old profile instead of the new one.

There is nothing wrong with that profile. We're working to streamline clutch weight production due to a new clutch weight design in the works (completely different from the Goldstars) and decided to stick with our old profile instead of the new one.
But what if that profile doesn't suit the customer's needs? Can they return them and get the profile that will suit their needs? Just curious and not trying to start shit. Thanks.

Neal, how about a side by side picture of both old and new profile weights ? Thanks

Ha, I'm glad you asked that because I went to take a picture of the two profiles side by side and they were the same! Our machinist ran the wrong profile in our latest batch. Luckily this batch was just finished so it was caught right away. Unluckily that means we're out of clutch weights until a new batch can be made.

But what if that profile doesn't suit the customer's needs? Can they return them and get the profile that will suit their needs? Just curious and not trying to start shit. Thanks.

Give us a call and we could probably work something out. We're all out of clutch weights at the moment, due to the mishap mentioned above, but should have some ready soon.

Neal , thanks for taking care of your customers. That means a lot .
You and Joey are great to everyone and we definitely appreciate it . Div20

Neal , thanks for taking care of your customers. That means a lot .
You and Joey are great to everyone and we definitely appreciate it . Div20

Thanks Brock! I know what it's like to be on the other side so I always try to make sure people are taken care of.

I can't wait to test these new clutch weights!!!!
Neal and joey have always been there for me with anything I've needed help with. They definitely go above and beyond for their customers.

I can't wait to test these new clutch weights!!!!
Neal and joey have always been there for me with anything I've needed help with. They definitely go above and beyond for their customers.

I can also vouch for them that there customer service is great

Thanks guys!

Ha, I'm glad you asked that because I went to take a picture of the two profiles side by side and they were the same! Our machinist ran the wrong profile in our latest batch. Luckily this batch was just finished so it was caught right away. Unluckily that means we're out of clutch weights until a new batch can be made.

Give us a call and we could probably work something out. We're all out of clutch weights at the moment, due to the mishap mentioned above, but should have some ready soon.
Now that's what I call service. Div20 Good service seems to be a thing of the past. Good on you for standing behind your product and giving good service to your customers.

IMG_1608.JPG
I have a bikeman pipe, where are you recommending to wrap the pipe? How far back from flange to what point on the pipe.
Wrap the center section, like this

Back
Top Bottom