• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Bikeman pipe

I have the bikeman pipe on my axys right now but I'm waiting to get dyno time at my work to test it. I can tell you it revs way quicker already and fits nice. Just looking at it side by side to stick you can see alot of improvement over the stock pipe

Attachments

• 20151106_125705.jpg
    20151106_125705.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 356
Center section is longer and cone is shorter. As for I'd/ od, I don't know.

Usually the longer center section is for more rpm up top and more mph. I bet it makes power at 8400 rpm now. We'll see soon.

I'll take off my muffler today and measure the id's brad.
I just know it's gotta make more thenorth the slp pipe lol.

I appreciate the feed back guys, thought i would go a different path this time, Slp has been great in past sleds but it looks as if Bikeman might have an edge on them this year , time will tell .

When I was speaking to the guys at Bikeman they have put a lot of time into their design of their pipe r and feel very confident about the HP numbers they are advertising.

I have the bikeman pipe on my axys right now but I'm waiting to get dyno time at my work to test it. I can tell you it revs way quicker already and fits nice. Just looking at it side by side to stick you can see alot of improvement over the stock pipe
Did you get the Bullydog controller also?

Ya I actually live about 5 mins from bikeman. They spent all last winter and summer coming up with this pipe cuz I tried to get one last year when I bought my sled but they were still testing and slp was the only company with a full pipe set for the axys. I literally got my pipe 4 Weeks ago after I paid for it 2 months ago cuz they were literally still putting them together. I honestly think I mite have the first pipe cuz they called me when they first got them in 4 weeks ago and I drove right over and picked it up since I paid for it in advance.

I did not get the bully dog tuner cuz the reflash will void my 5 year warranty. I'm prly gonna buy the powercomander and use that. They do say no efi controller need when just using the pipe but they did pick up more with one like most pipewelcome have been doing.

Ya I actually live about 5 mins from bikeman. They spent all last winter and summer coming up with this pipe cuz I tried to get one last year when I bought my sled but they were still testing and slp was the only company with a full pipe set for the axys. I literally got my pipe 4 Weeks ago after I paid for it 2 months ago cuz they were literally still putting them together. I honestly think I mite have the first pipe cuz they called me when they first got them in 4 weeks ago and I drove right over and picked it up since I paid for it in advance.
Yes they just released them from back order 2 weeks ago. Really sweet looking pipe

Well I can tell you it sounds great. Loaded it on the trailer yesterday so I got to move it and dam the throttle repsonse is instant now aND revs quicker I think. Feels like it just wants to go lol. We need snow!!!!

U don't think its to loud? From video on YouTube it sounds kinda obnoxious. But! It could also be the video that makes it sound a lil different

Pro s are you using the oem or Bikemans silencer?

I have the slp silencer on it. It's actually not loud at all. I thought it was gonna be louder. Still under 88 decibel level. It's the video my phone sucks at recording sound for some reason. I just put the slp on since I already had it before I bought the pipe but I'm gonna put the stock muffler back on after some pulls to see if there's a difference in power

Back
Top Bottom