• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Bikeman pipe

20151106_132749.jpg

Ya I wasn't to fond of them either but they are needed to fit the pipe in the chassi so it doesn't hit since it's fatter. The stock pipe isn't pushed in like that as it's not as fat in those spots. But with all their testing I was assured it doesn't effect performance.

Ya I wasn't to fond of them either but they are needed to fit the pipe in the chassi so it doesn't hit since it's fatter. The stock pipe isn't pushed in like that as it's not as fat in those spots. But with all their testing I was assured it doesn't effect performance.
Ok thanks, think im just gonna do pipe mod and titanium can. I keep looking but myself tells me to do mod and ti can.

I thought about doing the pipe mod but I didn't wanna cut my stock pipe up and then once again be screwed on some warranty bull crap. Atleast this way I can bolt my stock pipe back on and bring it in. But last Friday I bought a rush axys pro s 800 to go with my Switchback 800 lol. So I'm gonna do the pipe mod on that sled and save my stock pipe for warranty work lol. Then race both sleds and see which one pulls in real world testing. Give me about 2 weeks and my lake will be frozen for testing lol

I thought about doing the pipe mod but I didn't wanna cut my stock pipe up and then once again be screwed on some warranty bull crap. Atleast this way I can bolt my stock pipe back on and bring it in. But last Friday I bought a rush axys pro s 800 to go with my Switchback 800 lol. So I'm gonna do the pipe mod on that sled and save my stock pipe for warranty work lol. Then race both sleds and see which one pulls in real world testing. Give me about 2 weeks and my lake will be frozen for testing lol
Looking forward to the outcome.

[QUOTE="Dr.Notadoo, post: 3456, member: 78"[/QUOTE]

Dr. Notadoo: Can you give us a hint? Kinda new here and still trying to figure everybody/everything out! :)

I'd like some info/direction on using a kit WITH a Bullydog/PC 5 for safety and optimization--and it seems the BD is better? Maybe the Dynotech runs will sort it out.

Also--anybody certain the Bikeman dyno graphs are actually realistic representation? Obviously the stage III looks to be the way to go. Only wish the torque below 7700 RPMs or so matched the lower level kits.

Last edited:
The BMP pipe works, it makes good power 10 ponys . With no controller, there definitely is a few more with a controller. Brock and dootopoo are going to test his pipe and his BD in a few wks. I personally like the PC

Back
Top Bottom