• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Building my axys

IF I FALLOW THIS RIGHT ..A 10 SERIES WEIGHT IS NOT TUCKED..11 SERIES ARE. SO EITHER THE WEIGHT IS CUT ON THE HEAL OR THE WEIGHT STOP IN THE MOVABLE SHEEVE WAS MACHINED OUT A BIT TO DROP THE TIP. EITHER WAY YOUR GOING TO LIMITED ON SPRING SELECTION. WHAT IS THE ENGAGEMENT RPM ANYWAYS?
He didn't touch the heel pad, I made sure he didn't. He cut the heel on the weight to match the 10 because the standard 11 has a taller heel. This way I can use 10 series weights or the mod 11's I have now. Just tried the stock 100/275 without the glide washer. Engagement is at 3850

So if I don't like them I'll just take them out. Now if I wanted to try the stock 11 I would have to reshim the belt to sheeve clearance

Worst part is waiting :Banghead

Attachments

• IMG_6483.JPG
    IMG_6483.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 290
The webbing in the primary is there to keep heel weight not tucked no more then 0.030" more the 10 series . If it's tucked more then stock 10 series or 0.030" more it will hit webbing .

The webbing in the primary is there to keep heel weight not tucked no more then 0.030" more the 10 series . If it's tucked more then stock 10 series or 0.030" more it will hit webbing .
He must've cut the heel too much then because it was hitting the webbing so he had to use a dremel to sand it down slightly :/

He must've cut the heel too much then because it was hitting the webbing so he had to use a dremel to sand it down slightly :/
Don't you think that's why Polaris raised the heel height to clear the clutch webbing, because of the shape of the weight , there is more height to the profile at the tip.

Bikeman pipe and tune! Used a little exhaust sealer on the donuts. The spring puller is also a must, makes it a lot easier and no hassle.
Epi belly busters tomorrowSmileyFaces7

Attachments

• IMG_6579.JPG
    IMG_6579.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 276
Epi belly busters installed with 120-310 with glide washer. 3800 engagement and very smooth with no belt.

Back
Top Bottom