• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

DYNOTYME II !!!!!

Getting pipe heat optimal and engine temp around 110 we did get more out of that kit with a pcv piggy backing it
About 18 hp total
But we wanna keep afr happy no higher then 12.8:1 to 13:1 for trail riding and guys don't have to worry about it
Real conditions !!!!

and there's bad gas , guys that hit wot without warming it up properly, etc .....

This bmp kit would benefit with a good port job and valves done

Who's a good porter for this engine?

Yes , these guys know their stuff and have been in business along time with hundreds of race wins on the circuits to prove it.
Their good guys and very humble. They build the best motors in the world

Thanks.

I'm reading Dynotech Research now. Looks like you guys had a very productive time there. Impressive work.

Last edited:
Brock,

In your opinion, how much is left on the table with porting over and above pipe+tune?

Keep in mind, if the tune was changed it might be to add more protection vs. less, which can lead to less HP...I'm not sure what has changed exactly between versions, but mine ran good between different versions. But if the earliest one made the most HP I'll take that one, because I had zero DET or runability issues.

Wasnt that done with a outdated tune tho? mines the 4th revision.

Keep in mind, if the tune was changed it might be to add more protection vs. less, which can lead to less HP...I'm not sure what has changed exactly between versions, but mine ran good between different versions. But if the earliest one made the most HP I'll take that one, because I had zero DET or runability issues.
Ya i get it might add protection which could cause the hp to drop but its prly changed to run better and more consistent pulls so it doesnt drop off is from what i understand

Swb aslt 2.0 23/43 71g cpc 145 285(I think white/gold) secondary stock lined up with a doo850 129 w1 3/4 he was geared down one tooth from stock sleds were DEAD even both sleds still in break-in

Back
Top Bottom