• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

DYNOTYME II !!!!!

You made Dyno Jim work on Thanksgiving! Shame on you:Flag

Nah , I wouldn't do that , lol

Went to jaws performance in Ontario. We had our thanksgiving a month ago, lol

Soooo 175 plus or minus a couple ? Sounds like a doo 850 killer to me.

Congrats bud hard work pays off if we go back a few years those are 1000 numbers I be pumped with those numbers too

Another thing we did find out with the 800 ho 17's , is

Timing is lower up top rpm range even with optimum pipe temp . This is two 17 models tested now,. So, ecu may have timing backed out a little as part of break in mode .

Get heat in the pipe and keep it there and it will run fine on a stocker

Another thing we did find out with the 800 ho 17's , is

Timing is lower up top rpm range even with optimum pipe temp . This is two 17 models tested now,. So, ecu may have timing backed out a little as part of break in mode .

Get heat in the pipe and keep it there and it will run fine on a stocker

Must be break-in mode because the timing maps are identical between '16 and '17.

Must be break-in mode because the timing maps are identical between '16 and '17.

Yes, now that we've had two 17's on Dyno, timing is slightly less up top rpm with actual vs desired . So, I'd say it's a break in mode thing

I should mention , in my kit the pistons are cast . The tolerances are a little tighter then stock.

The weight of pistons, wrist pins, bearings,clips are exactly the same on both sides as I balanced them
( important!)and have a weight savings of 25 grams each vs stock Polaris pistons.

Just a note

Hey Brock, If you dont mind me asking? Who's piston kit,head and porting are you using?

While you are waiting for your head cover I have another question. Why are you using a piston kit? Do you belive there is still a durabilty issue with stock pistons? Or are you looking for a small performance gain from the unnamed piston kit? Okay I guess it was three questions.

Just gains, that's all

Let me put it to everyone this way

Does everyone think Polaris engineers are not smart enough to build a reliable motor that would have warranty claims against the company costing money? Does everyone think Polaris wants to pay warranty claims costing the company money??Do you people think aftermarket companies know more then Polaris engineers that spend millions in R&D??

Tolerances get off when mass produced yes. But that goes with every company in business

Ask yourselves this, it's reasonable

We can make stuff better, but, that doesn't mean it's junk because we improved it

I just wanted more hp and torque, that's all

OEM's also have to make machines that are decently reliable and make acceptable power, all while guarding against:

- Old, inconsistent, low octane or just otherwise bad fuel.
- The dude who doesn't warm his sled and takes off full throttle when it's -15
- The 290 pound dude doing consecutive speed runs when its 49 degrees at high noon in April.

And very importantly, making parts that meet all the right goals at a cost the financial guys find acceptable

There is usually some room to play

Couple guys were asking me about?
Why didn't you test a full bmp kit only?
We did.
Just because you don't see it on dtr doesn't mean we didn't. There's tons of stuff we do that doesn't get out.

So, a 2016 axys with bmp stuff.
Pistons, shim, head, pipe set and bull dog with stage 3 ,got about 16 hp more hp over stock

Couple guys were asking me about?
Why didn't you test a full bmp kit only?
We did.
Just because you don't see it on dtr doesn't mean we didn't. There's tons of stuff we do that doesn't get out.

So, a 2016 axys with bmp stuff.
Pistons, shim, head, pipe set and bull dog with stage 3 ,got about 16 hp more hp over stock

When was the Stage 3 kit tested?

with bmp pipe and tuner 9.5

+ head, durability kit 16

6.5 hp more hp for a lot of money. Have you tested the y pipe at all?

Yeah those numbers seem a little on the low side.

Back
Top Bottom