• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Jaws

92 decibels is extremely loud. Some of the local race tracks limit stock cars to 92db.
The questions is, how far away is the sample taken?
Yes that does seem loud?

I'll take a reading with a borrowed db meter soon and see. I'll try it at 4000 rpm and stand at 13' and see.
Interesting topic Div20

This was in the assault 800 package with sled

f1c458fb690f7c65834e2d2446f60c4e.jpg

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Thats the one

Just talked with Greg. Basically he said if noise is a concern, stick with oem silencer. He said he does not test his cans to meet db requirement. Also the only gain with his can is weight saving, plus the cool sound if you can run it. No hp loss using oem silencer. He said he his working on some form of a pipe heat shielding, but would not say whether blanket or metal shield. Only when released it will fit previously sold pipes. Very nice guy, and was not in a hurry to get off the phone.

The US dollar vs the Canadian dollar makes the price on this pipe very good, but some of that will be ate up by higher shipping cost.

Last edited:
Greg is an awesome guy Dave
Very respectful and informative.
I was talking to him yesterday and today about stuff. Mostly about the ecu and thermistor in t map. I'll keep you guys informed on that
It's cheap for you Americans with our dollar right now to buy his pipe and stuff

Back
Top Bottom