• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

More Air Flow

Hey Doc....what's the final call on adding the SLP air intake kit to the 2016 800's where they are leaner by 3%? My application is a stock motor, stock exhaust, no PCV, 800. Considering adding this, but don't want to have to worry about adding fuel via PCV because the intake adds 57% more air.

Cool, thanks for confirming. Dialing in what I already have seems to work best for me. Gearing and clutching compliment very well once the chassis/drive line is perfect.

HSK ,THE SHOP IS IN NORWAY. HE SITE IS NOT IN ENGLISH OBVIOUSLY BUT YOU CAN MAKE OUT MOST OF IT. TESTS ALOT OF DIFFERENT STUFF,JAWS PIPE,RK-TECH, AND SO ON..
Do you by chance happen to have a link to his site?

AFR reading from this past wkends ride. Slightly higher at various rpm ranges. Then first wkend (.3-.6) differences. In the am the temps were about the same, however by noon time the temp had risen to over 40degF, and witnessed above compensation to fuel mapping. Mostly at lower rpms (6500) and around 1/4 to 3/8 throttle. Readings in 14s, never saw this before. 14s In this range are not too high . This is where the manufacturers try and get fuel mileage. This is a high percentage throttle position area. This can be viewed on DW in the service history.

Are you recommending the vent for the clutched 15 pros with pcv?

Haha, you confused me too,lol
Don't forget the full progressive helix works well too.
50-44
50-42
48-44

Haha, you must have been curious too!

You like that full progressive helix that much better, worth changing out?

The full progressive will give you a better back shift in the trails then a compound helix.
As for racing, the angles I gave you are all close.

Anyways, don't wanna hi-Jack doc's thread .
Mire air flow is needed and = more hp

Back
Top Bottom