• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

More Air Flow

Only thing stopping me from adding vents is hacking up my air box can't just take off the vents when you take it in for warranty

Heath do they list those vents on that site or are they available elsewhere? I thought I hit every link on there once without seeing them listed.

20160806_101619.jpg

I did the same thing. Layed the template over it and marked it with,a marker. Drilled holes in the,corners and used a air and small hand saw. Then used a exacto knife to make it perfect. Drilled one hole at a time when i put the rivtes in. It holds down nice and tight.

Hi new to the site, I have a 16 rush pro-s 800, bmp clutch kit and a ggb trail can, just looking to get a little more out of my sled, was researching the slp vents, I think I’m going to do the hot air elimination vents for sure but am I going to mess anything up by installing the air intake vents in your opinions?

Good easy install. Works well to enhance airflow.

Yea I saw your picture I think they look awesome, just from what I was reading I’m a little nervous about it, possibly having to change maps all all that

I don't think there's any issue with maps. Increased airflow is a win win.

Back
Top Bottom