• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Need rear track shock polaris

smarchand1

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
1998 Polaris XLT SP 600
I am rebuilding 1998 Polaris XLT SP 600 with XTRA 10 121" style suspension. I just noticed the rear track shock shaft was broken from upper mount and a chunk is missing from center of shaft. It is a Ryde AFX adjustable compression shock OEM # 7041694 and cannot find one online. I cant measure the total extended length because chunk missing to order a replacement. Is there somewhere that sells aftermarket that would fit this sled or does anyone know the dimensions of this particular shock? Or am I going to have to try and salvage a used one somewhere?
Thanks- Shane

I thought them came with Fox shocks? Are you sure someone didn’t replace it with a ryde shock at some point.

Did you ever find a shock for your 98 XLT? Kimpex USA says they have a shock for that sled with the 121' track.......

Back
Top Bottom