• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

New IDD Update includes "Clutching" (Playback/Record)

Send an email to support@riderx.com . I have a few times. The last one I asked about Max RPM, they thought it was a good idea and they were passing it on to their software development team.

I would also be nice if they could give us jackshaft RPM also. Then do a graph overlay with engine rpm.
That would be nice for the serious tuners for sure.
I don't see it happening,but you never know???

I have a Mac for a computer and it's a little different to unzip the file. Talked to my dealer today and he told me that he could install the update. Div20

Text file contained in the full download reveals these build dates:
usa-sno-trails-map.zip
+FIRMWARE: 2015-07-29
+BASEMAP: 2014-05-14
+TRAILS: 2015-08-04

by B. Iverson @ RiderX

I was talking with my dealer tonite about the IDD gauge. He sold about 20 snowchecks this year and no one got the IDD. If you look on Polaris now and build a new sled it's a $1679.00 option (comes with electric start) It was not included like any of us that got the 60th Anniversary sleds.
With the new changes and what possible to come I think we got a hell of a deal.

I was talking with my dealer tonite about the IDD gauge. He sold about 20 snowchecks this year and no one got the IDD. If you look on Polaris now and build a new sled it's a $1679.00 option (comes with electric start) It was not included like any of us that got the 60th Anniversary sleds.
I concur. However ours didn't come with electric start and that could be why the cost is so much higher for the 2016. Knowing Polaris with their ridiculously high pricing that starter and ring gear has to be around, I'm guessing $800.00

I was really debating the IDD. Now I even more glad I purchased it. These features will just keep getting better and better. Atleast I hope so....

Agreed, I have the Pro X SB 60th which came with the gauge. now the 2016 came with 4 year warranty if im not mistaken. Now mine came with the IDD gauge and ES. but i payed 450 dollars for the 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. So I think the 2015 was a way better deal!

I'm so glad I got the 60th anv 800 sb pro s with the gauge. All my other buddies with cats and doos were drooling over it after I got the sled. Even stopping at bars other riders were tripping out about the GPS aND colored screen. Can't wait to use the clutching feature this uear

still on the fence as to what I feel like doing....my dealer has another exact same sled as mine with the IDD for $800 more....or I can buy the IDD and instal kit for $1000 separately and then use the stock multi function gauge in my Indy 600. (it currently has a broken analog gauge) I like the look of the IDD....but $800 buys me studs, clutch parts etc....

That's true it does buy you all that but it doesn't get you home when your lost like the GPS does lol. It is spendy but if it's rolled in to the monthly payments it's like and extra 5 bucks lol. Now that I have it idk if I'll ride a sled without it lol.

That's true it does buy you all that but it doesn't get you home when your lost like the GPS does lol. It is spendy but if it's rolled in to the monthly payments it's like and extra 5 bucks lol. Now that I have it idk if I'll ride a sled without it lol.

Bit the bullet today...my dealer hadn't sold the other pro-s that was coming in with the IDD installed. Managed to talk them down to a $500 difference..... like you said...only a couple more bucks a month lol

You are going to love it we just went and put money down on a 2015 Pro S anniversary for my girlfriend and that I DD gauge is $800 upgrade definitely worth the extra couple dollars a month to have that new technology no one else will have for the next 3-4 years

Back
Top Bottom