• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Pipe shoot out dec 22

boy am I getting anxious wish i was there also to see, thanks to all involved to make something like this happen :Tsr
Man I love your avatar! Div20 I've had the opportunity to meet Nick on quite a few occasions. He's a class act and a hell of a racer IMO.

Man I love your avatar! Div20 I've had the opportunity to meet Nick on quite a few occasions. He's a class act and a hell of a racer IMO.
Ed, I have that pic somewhere if you want a copy. seen him race at the Eagle River Derby a few years ago, He's a hard charger.

We're going to dyno tech research to break in a new 2016 axys 800 on the dyno. I should have been more clear on this I guess

. Then try 6 different pipes and more. It's gonna be a blast with tons of information.
Yes it's going to be an awesome day can't wait.
We also will have the Bikeman head and Bullydog stageII controller to test also.

This Axys is going to get a serious workout on Tuesday!!:Die
:Jump

D&D last I heard had a muffler and was working on a pipe mod. Maybe Jim at DT can get his hands these for a few pulls?

Is anyone else getting excited for Tuesday? I'm more excited for this pipe shoot out then Christmas lol

Is anyone else getting excited for Tuesday? I'm more excited for this pipe shoot out then Christmas lol
I may have a tough time at work concentrating on what I'm doing. :D

were going to have to modify the 016 map a bit in the 1/4 to 1/2 area,then pinned it got a DET-7 YESTERDAY riding on the hill. swithched to ETH and was fine never did it again. we will figure this out tuesday

Back
Top Bottom