• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Pipe shoot out dec 22

Frank, I'm curious about 860cc
Is it stroked or bored??
Please tell us more Div20
I know doc will be interested :D
Im building a Axys BigBore 860 RMK 155"!
Ive got all parts now and just looking for time to build the engine....
Big bore 860, Wössner pistons, ported case, 4mm longer rods and cylinder shim, reed spacers, stock pipe and can, PCV, AFR and EGT meters, pump gas.
I had a ProRide built the same way last year and it was awsome! Dont know any hp, but the other 800s, ported, piped, shimed etc. from diffrent companys, felt like 600s compared to it! Super strong from the bottom and fast response. I ride mostly tree riding so I like my sleds to have really fast throttle response.
With the new VES and light crank I think the Axys will extra fun!
I will let you know more when its on snow!
Here is how good my ProRide 860 sounds with stock pipe and stock can!

Last edited:
Im building a Axys BigBore 860 RMK 155"!
Ive got all parts now and just looking for time to build the engine....
Big bore 860, Wössner pistons, ported case, 4mm longer rods and cylinder shim, reed spacers, stock pipe and can, PCV, AFR and EGT meters, pump gas.
I had a ProRide built the same way last year and it was awsome! Dont know any hp, but the other 800s, ported, piped, shimed etc. from diffrent companys, felt like 600s compared to it! Super strong from the bottom and fast response. I ride mostly tree riding so I like my sleds to have really fast throttle response.
With the new VES and light crank I think the Axys will extra fun!
I will let you know more when its on snow!
Here is how good my ProRide 860 sounds with stock pipe and can!
Awsome sound,mean
Wish the axys had the same can stock as the proride.

Question for the guys that went to DTR. I got a pcv and map coming from Jim, For my 16. Does the bikeman pipe gain low mid range hp/ torque with the pvc to match the ssi mod pipe and pvc ? Being in canada and don't want down time, and crazy shipping the stock pipe.was just going to get the bikeman pipe.. if the mid range hp/torque is much improved..thanks. Daniel.

Question for the guys that went to DTR. I got a pcv and map coming from Jim, For my 16. Does the bikeman pipe gain low mid range hp/ torque with the pvc to match the ssi mod pipe and pvc ? Being in canada and don't want down time, and crazy shipping the stock pipe.was just going to get the bikeman pipe.. if the mid range hp/torque is much improved..thanks. Daniel.
Yes its good with the map from Jim at dtr,this pipe does need a map as it gets beat on hp from 6500 to 7900 rpm by others and stock. The map helps power from 6500 rpm all the way to 8400 were you want itDiv20

That's good news, pipe mod is $345 cnd. Shipping quote was $160 to ssi, guessing the same back and hope not to get duties on top. Close to $700.. bmp pipe to me is about the same price shipped with out the 3-4 week down time... thanks Brock

That's good news, pipe mod is $345 cnd. Shipping quote was $160 to ssi, guessing the same back and hope not to get duties on top. Close to $700.. bmp pipe to me is about the same price shipped with out the 3-4 week down time... thanks Brock
You could try Sled-werx in Prescott, ON they deal with both BMP and SSI. That is the route I am taking.

Cost me $65 to mail from Ontario to SSI. Turned around in three days. No worries about duties. I did inquire with Sled Werx Spenc wanted nothing to do with it, wanted to sell me a pipe. If you live in Ottawa he may be different on it as you could pick up from him?

Just wanted to give a shout out on here for Erich at SSI! He was generous enough to allow me to drop off my stock pipe at his welder on the way to his shop at Black Diamond. After picking up the stainless muffler and paying for everything I was able to pick up my modded pipe on the way home a little more than an hour later. NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE! I'm very happy with the pipe/muffler as well!

:Nos

Just wanted to give a shout out on here for Erich at SSI! He was generous enough to allow me to drop off my stock pipe at his welder on the way to his shop at Black Diamond. After picking up the stainless muffler and paying for everything I was able to pick up my modded pipe on the way home a little more than an hour later. NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE! I'm very happy with the pipe/muffler as well!

:Nos
That's speedy service. Div20 Did you remove the heat shield before you brought it to him Jeremy?

That's certainly awesome service. I wouldn't expect that to happen for everyone. I did chase him with emails for a few days to get it lined up. Fortunately for me I'm only a little over an hour from his shop.

Sizemore called me last night. He seems impressed with the power.

My P2 belt tensioner screw rubs on my plastic. Anyone else have this issue with a P2 on a 2015? We had to run the alignment back to what the stock secondary was. Now I need me a Dalton helix! Coming soon.

My P2 belt tensioner screw rubs on my plastic. Anyone else have this issue with a P2 on a 2015? We had to run the alignment back to what the stock secondary was. Now I need me a Dalton helix! Coming soon.
After talking to Sizemore last night I know that mine doesn't rub. Wonder why yours does.

Do you guys think it would help to add header wrap to the bmp pipe? Even though it ceramic coated, help keep even more heat in the pipe?

Back
Top Bottom