• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Primary Clutch Weights

120 310 motor is stock but jaws pipe and pcv

Dave if i would have know about the slugs you have i wouldnt have welded anything

so I have pro s 800 120 track with slp stage two..mine rips hard with mtx weights...what do I pick for drag racing and top speed and easier to adjust?..1250 miles on sled with rpm fade now..

I think my belts wore..revs 8100 and slowly builds to 8250..it revved 8350 first off and ripped harder..i need that back..lol

This is the McMaster Carr part number for the extended tip set screws I posted above. 1/4-20 thread 1/2 inch long.

95289A336 pack of 25 Currently $8.75

I'm sponsored for weights at work. :rolleyes: They have a 5/16 screw that weighs around 1 gram. Sadly they don't have 5/8 weights. Will be looking at Cutler Turbo Mags next year.

Just pinch it . You can use the turbo mags to trail ride , just use a shallower helix like a 48/42 or a 46/42 fp with your race helix the other angle and least a 140 lb spring start .
It will lug rpm down more then the others in heavy wet snow, warmer conditions or higher elevation like I said . But it's easy to change tip and heel weight on trail . Usually when my buddies are having a smoke I do it and I'm done before their smoke Div20[/QUOTE]

It looks like it's tip wt that's adjusted that may enter into the heel depending upon how much wt needs to be added. I would assume all the set screws need to seat?

Back
Top Bottom