• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Recall

I was able to talk to a service manager for a Polaris dealer today, he asked that I not name him or his dealer. Dealers have received a small amount of kits for machines they have in stock and/or rental fleets. Most dealers will see kits sometime in December for the machines they sold. The hoses in the tank used metal clamps which is where the static is created. Sounds like the kit is nothing more than plastic clamps for all the fuel lines. They have done approx. 40 machines already at about a half hour to complete each one. Makes sense? Another story to add to the pile of stories already out there? Only time will tell.

There's 3 different kits depending on the model, Southside broke it out into more detail in this video

I was able to talk to a service manager for a Polaris dealer today, he asked that I not name him or his dealer. Dealers have received a small amount of kits for machines they have in stock and/or rental fleets. Most dealers will see kits sometime in December for the machines they sold. The hoses in the tank used metal clamps which is where the static is created. Sounds like the kit is nothing more than plastic clamps for all the fuel lines. They have done approx. 40 machines already at about a half hour to complete each one. Makes sense? Another story to add to the pile of stories already out there? Only time will tell.
Sounds like there is also metal part in the fuel level sending unit. Check out this Youtube video that demonstrates the fix. Should put all questions to rest.

I was a little late to the party as far as getting on a list to get the recall done on my machine and was told January at the earliest but more likely it would be February.

I got a call Tuesday saying they had kit for me and could install it on Thursday of this week.

I had to ask why that much sooner than original estimate. The dealer said better than half of their recall list has been a no-show for the appointment.

I have a 2016 Pro S 600 and a 2021 Indy VR1 850. Both have been repaired a few weeks ago.

Dealer had 500 customers on the list and they were getting about 15 kits per week.

I was number 37 on the list.

took mine in nov 1 st .after they called to bring it in.. sat there 2 weeks was told it was in the shop several times,, like are government .lies,, told me it would be in Monday,, pick it up Tuesday,, came in Tuesday,, there telling me its in its way in now ,, told them don't bother I m taking my sled,, writer say no I cant take it,, a stop ride,, told him again bring my sled out now, he gets all cunfuggled,, manager comes out says I cant take it , [getting mad now],, I tell him, my lawyers 5 min out , do I need to call him,, I know its not Polaris fault . its a fault of this dealer, kick in the teeth is I bought these bas turds lunch to keep it inside and get it done asap,, well needless to say I cant nix this place to bad there 3 miles from my house, Polaris has since contacted me ,and offered to pay my drive time to take it to another dealer, well after seeing several posts here and other forums about gauges off fuel leaks scratched and damaged sleds,, no thanks ,, been fine for 6 years

Back
Top Bottom