• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Removing electric start

Kerrdog569

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2018 xcr rush 800
any reason I can't just remove the electric start from my pro s? I know I need to leave the starter ring on the primary clutch but other than that any electrical voodoo crap that it will cause,I wouldn't have ordered it with electric start but this one came with it and I couldn't pass up the deal

Why? You really think you will notice a difference in power,ride or handling?

No im smarter than that if you know the answer then comment if not save the sarcasm

Torque arm from slp doesn't fit with electric start and once I'm done modifying it I'm gonna need one that's why

And the electric start kit will be for sale if anyone's interested

400$ for the whole kit not interested in splitting up,sorry

I forgot to mention the sled only has 180 miles on it

Sorry man I was changing the steering arms at the time and was a little tweaked :Banghead and had the electric start out already so my bad

Div20 Steering arms? Are you putting those aftermarket billet ones on?

Have a link to those arms?
The below is from their Facebook page. I have no affiliation or endorsing them.

Full Power Performance 716-699-6299

Billet Polaris AXYS Idler and Pitman arms .
axysbillet arms.jpg

Torque arm from slp doesn't fit with electric start and once I'm done modifying it I'm gonna need one that's why
Is it the basically same torque arm for the pro ride chassis?? Mounting on the front pto side??

Is it the basically same torque arm for the pro ride chassis?? Mounting on the front pto side??
Yes it looks like it mounts right where the starter gear does on the front of the motor

not to derail this thread, but................
get the free recall polaris is offering........
I didn't like polaris's fix,putting straps across to reinforce them instead of making new parts is a crappy fix IMO,plus the plastic bushing are inferior and the new ones come with oil lite bushings,granted they aren't cheap but I'm worth it Div20

I didn't like polaris's fix,putting straps across to reinforce them instead of making new parts is a crappy fix IMO,plus the plastic bushing are inferior and the new ones come with oil lite bushings,granted they aren't cheap but I'm worth it Div20
That's all fine. I'm doing polaris recall.

I didn't like the way riderscope was promoting the product for fpp. I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, do u have a pic of ur slp torque strap mounted??

Back
Top Bottom