• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Rookie Test and Tune

Thing is this thing reved 8400 with ssi pipe mod and pcv. Now have bikeman pipe, y, tune and won't

Last edited:
I had the exact set up on my 2016 LE. It just wouldn't go. We tried everything. Great to 80 MPH and after that it hits a wall. Gave up and bought an Assault. It rips.

Do what doc said on weights. Go at least 2 grams lighter on each weight.
You have to go more drastic of a change to see if it works.

Either that. Uninstall bully dog tune and try.

Something will definitely happen if you do two if these mentioned ?

So went to tug hill put on 400 miles this weekend. had weights at 3 1 0. Still hits 8100 it will get up to 8250 with a good long pull. I rode my friends stock 17. When you punch throttle 8400 instantly. We raced and he smoked me bad... very frustrating all the money in this thing and stock sled beats me.

So i pulled it in trailer after riding and pulled another magnet 2 1 0 in it now. Didn't really change anything.

I think my y pipe may be leaking and causing my problems. I am going to work at sealing it up see what happens
If that doesn't work putting stock y back on and see what that does
I ordered some 10-68 weights to try.

Sucks there is no snow here to do any testing hope we get some before end of season if I have to think about this all summer im gonna go crazy

With the pipe and y pipe it should spin 8400 I would use a heavier primary spring like a 150-340 to start with.

Back
Top Bottom