• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

TEAM TIED TEST

I ran the same 50/44 on a tss04 going with a tied set up this year of 68/63f suppose to be very close a wise man told me on this site

An even wiser man told me a 66-61 Tied helix if you want to best mirror the 50-44 FP TSS-04 helix....

68-63 is slightly more aggressive, especially in the finish angle, but can be done. The 63 finish angle is closer to a 46 finish angle on a TSS-04 helix.

66-61 FP Tied helix is custom cut ramp by Venom. Right now, they're about 4 weeks out to complete requests.

I ordered mine about a month ago 66-61 is the other angle I ordered i hear it's about 18 degrees different from tied to tss04 lucky for us we have two wise men here lol

Food for thought. The other side of the 64-60 is a 66-62. Not sure 1* will make that big of a difference, it could, but it seems like a 66-62 would be close enough to decide if a 66-61 would be worth trying. The 64-60 is noticeably better on the 700cfi & the 800cfi-2 , and I would guess a good starting point for for the new 800. IMO the venom 68-63/66-61 would give two angles that would be worth trying. The other side of the team 68-63 is a 70-65 which realy only gives one angle that might work.

Some say it's a 14* difference, so a 64-60 would be a 50-46. Didn't see the 68-63/66-61 listed on the venom site.

If you guys need custom helix cut, give Erich at SSI a call, they have fast delivery as they cut the helix in house. Any angles ,any combo you want. TSS-04 or Tied

when I talked to venum he said it was more like 18 deg. I had to ask as I too saw the 14 deg somewhere and 18 in another listing

Agreed, you guys will have to wait for snow. Mike is coming to the shop next wkend to test his sled on the treadmill, lol. I can't remember what angles he has. I will keep you guys informed. I however am thinking 70-63f on one side and 72-62 on the other , custom cut for the 840 and just to drag..

What was determined to be the helix to run for a Team Tied to best match what most seem to run for the TSS-04 (which is 48-44 or 50-44)?

Back
Top Bottom