• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Tested out new clutching and gearing

Your gonna do all this cause one guy on here insists the 1.61 is the best??Dunno
No its not cause of one guy! Cause what he compared his sled to wasn't even worth the compare. Personally id rather see the results if i had to sleds to compare. We all know, Seat of pants feel and Actual are two different things.

No its not cause of one guy! Cause what he compared his sled to wasn't even worth the compare. Personally id rather see the results if i had to sleds to compare. We all know, Seat of pants feel and Actual are two different things.
I've already proved to you about gear ratios and testing whiich ones work better in the field with a timing system and a radar gun.I guess my information doesn't count as you continue to go on and on and persist the 1.61 is best? Dunno

Back
Top Bottom