• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Weenie roast drag races in cable WI

proS800

Was wondering if anyone in here is going to the weenie roast drags next weekend? I'll be there with my Switchback and rush axys along with my buddies pro x and some cats and doos. Anyone wanna meet up and hangout let me know!!

I normally go every year but started a new job a month ago so didn't ask off Friday but now able to go but Laewoods and Garmish is booked solid so my buddy and me said screw it.My buddy is begging me to come to help with his Outlaw sled though.

Was wondering if anyone in here is going to the weenie roast drags next weekend? I'll be there with my Switchback and rush axys along with my buddies pro x and some cats and doos. Anyone wanna meet up and hangout let me know!!
We will be there Friday and Saturday. There are 5 axis 800 switchbacks in our group. All of us like to drag race on the sidelines. Let's meet up on the lake for some racing and fun.
2- 2015 black & white anniv.
1 - 2015 red & white anniv.
2 - 2016 black pro s

Nice! Ya well will definitely be racing on the sides.
Ours are 3 red and white Anv 800's
Should be a blast!!!!

image.jpeg
This is from StGermain.

I'll be there Friday and Saturday to with some other doos and cats to race to
We will be there Friday and Saturday. There are 5 axis 800 switchbacks in our group. All of us like to drag race on the sidelines. Let's meet up on the lake for some racing and fun.
2- 2015 black & white anniv.
1 - 2015 red & white anniv.
2 - 2016 black pro s

Nice! I was supposed to go to that one but I got the flu lol. I'll definitely be at this one. Should be a fun time

Couple more days!!!! I'm heading there early Thursday morning to trail ride around there. I'll be on the lake prly friday at noon or 1 and same with saturday. If you guys see 3 red and white anniversary sleds, a new green cat, black ski doo, and new xrs come park by us and hangout!!!!

Couple more days!!!! I'm heading there early Thursday morning to trail ride around there. I'll be on the lake prly friday at noon or 1 and same with saturday. If you guys see 3 red and white anniversary sleds, a new green cat, black ski doo, and new xrs come park by us and hangout!!!!
We will be up around noon on Friday. Probably won't be trail riding either day. We have 4 axis switchback and a red Firecat. See you on the lake.

Sitting on the lake right now. It's all hard packed but definitely slippery. Kinda hard to hook but when you do its fast. Already got a new top speed out here lol.

Sitting on the lake right now. It's all hard packed but definitely slippery. Kinda hard to hook but when you do its fast. Already got a new top speed out here lol.
?

Back
Top Bottom