• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Welcome to Polaris Star Power!!!

I put this site up for all you Polaris Snowmobile owners that want a great site for great sleds. Most of you know who I am and I want this site to be as great as all the others that I own and manage. Please register and start posting and in no time there will be a big community that you can help and share info on.
like.jpg

Just joined in looks great so far! I am looking forward to learning and sharing info on Polaris sleds with out all the BS! Thanks for doing this!!
You're welcome. Spread the word.

Welcome, this will be a great site for poo guys to hang for sure :)

Just joined in looks great so far! I am looking forward to learning and sharing info on Polaris sleds with out all the BS! Thanks for doing this!!

I couldn't have said it any better.

Online forums are filled with bs, and it's a shame.
we're not going to let that happen here. Sharing good solid info,keeping an open mind, and no one is better then anyone else is a good approach.

I wanna make this fun and informative, so do the other mods and administrator.

I couldn't have said it any better.

Online forums are filled with bs, and it's a shame.
we're not going to let that happen here. Sharing good solid info,keeping an open mind, and no one is better then anyone else is a good approach.

I wanna make this fun and informative, so do the other mods and administrator.

Right on!!:)

Mr.sled that's why your forums work just straight ,real,non biased information from real experienced sledders who are not afraid to share thier ideas and experiences. Not just people who say my sleds are the best yours suck.All brands have good points and bad.

Mr.sled that's why your forums work just straight ,real,non biased information from real experienced sledders who are not afraid to share their ideas and experiences. Not just people who say my sleds are the best yours suck.All brands have good points and bad.

Exactly!! I was hoping that this would work out for everyone and we could make a great place for Polaris Riders. I think we have a great group of riders so far and we can keep working to make this the best Polaris site on the web.

Let me guess where the bs is. :)

Yes awesome stuff so far!!! Thanks again for a great site for no BS - and hopefully lots & lots of great information. I can't tell you how much TY helped me back in the yamaha days......loved the TY build sleds also.
Hey - i got a 93' XCR 440 i could take pictures of a "restoration" I am thinking about doing - may need some help & great deals on stuff from this site ( plus I know i'll have questions!!)
??
-Matt

Back
Top Bottom