• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Welcome to Polaris Star Power!!!

MrSled

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
SideWinder
I put this site up for all you Polaris Snowmobile owners that want a great site for great sleds. Most of you know who I am and I want this site to be as great as all the others that I own and manage. Please register and start posting and in no time there will be a big community that you can help and share info on.

Remember this is about building a community for you to ask tech and maintenance question on your Polaris snowmobiles. You can share your rides, sleds and even use the classifieds. There is no charge, completely free.

Tell your friends, register today and help us build the best Polaris Snowmobiles site on the internet.

Last edited:
Wow that was fast. Lol.
You run a great site and I'm sure this one will follow TY! Glad to be part of.
-Guy

Right on :) It was in the works for at least a month. I had some help from Ryan and Greg.

Looks great. Glad there is a polaris forum that I actually want to go to

The site looks great and easy to navigate! I also 'liked' it on FB...
Thank you... we still want to change some of the colors from green to red on some things and get the sled showcase set up.

Please don't let this site end up like hcs.
honesty and fairness should be among all members including moderators.
I'm glad to be here :)

Please don't let this site end up like hcs.
honesty and fairness should be among all members including moderators.
I'm glad to be here :)

I will do my best to not allow it to follow in those steps.

Mr Sled I just gave your new site a plug on our club Facebook page we have over 1000 followers from all over the world. And so it begins. :D

Mr Sled I just gave your new site a plug on our club Facebook page we have over 1000 followers from all over the world. And so it begins. :D

Awesome!! Thank You!!

I won't waist anyone's time with useless info. I respect the same.:)

Thats what I want too..its tough to keep all that trash off the site. :)

I think we need to get some more smileys too.

Brock we will do our best.Anyone that treats MrSled and I with respect we will do the same and expect all members to as well. We will not tolerate any threatening or bashing among other members. There is a reason Totallyamaha is one of the most respected sites out there.We are just getting started and expect this to turn into something great.

Back
Top Bottom