• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Welcome to Polaris Star Power!!!

New here. I'll get my profile and avatar up soon. I bought a 2013 800 Switchback Retro last year and love it!! When I'm not on the trails, I'm grooming them.

Welcome to the site!

I am new here as well. I just bought a new Switchback Pro S 800. I have been riding Cats since 2005 but had 5 Polaris sleds before that. I look forward to learning the tricks to make this new sled rip and new friends here.

I am new here as well. I just bought a new Switchback Pro S 800. I have been riding Cats since 2005 but had 5 Polaris sleds before that. I look forward to learning the tricks to make this new sled rip and new friends here.

Welcome to the site!!

Welcome to the site .
Fire away and ask anything, were all here to help

New to the site, an it looks great so far. I was wanting to post a question about my sled and I can't seem to find a tab or button to start a new thread. It looks like I can only respond to posts, like this post. Any help appreciated.

New to the site, an it looks great so far. I was wanting to post a question about my sled and I can't seem to find a tab or button to start a new thread. It looks like I can only respond to posts, like this post. Any help appreciated.

You have to go into the forums and drill down to the model in that section and then in the upper right of that forum section, you will see a start thread icon.

You have to go into the forums and drill down to the model in that section and then in the upper right of that forum section, you will see a start thread icon.
Thanks, that helped alot!

Back
Top Bottom