• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Which would you do? Opinions?

racerdave

Staff member
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
since 1976
Snowmobile
AXYS Switcher 800,Indy600sp,XCSP600ves
First lets make some basic parameter's. Axys 800SWB. 144 1.325 Goldiggers. Regeared to 1.74. 120-310 spring. 10-68 to 10-72 weight available to tune. Stock helix and sec spring with a 66/44.46 helix to use. And a Gates belt to start after it is broke in, Now the ? and make your choice with no other added components except the following: Roughly $400 to spend. Which will give the most added performance bottom to top. A SSI , Bikeman or ?? pipe mod, OR a P2 secondary and appropriate helix/spring {used or new off Ebay} in place of the Team setup?

Last edited:
Hmmm.

P2 or pipe or pipe mod, decisions, decisions.

I'm waiting for terra alps pipe, it's the broadest hp gain I've seen in awhile. All the way from 7000- 8300 rpm more hp and torque. Can't wait to try one out on dyno this winter.

Hopefully I can try the bikeman and terra alps pipes at dtr. I asked both of them and they said yes. So we'll see ???

How much hp did terra alps pipe make from 7000-8300 ? Did you see it dynoed or know from talking with them ? Thanx.

How much hp did terra alps pipe make from 7000-8300 ? Did you see it dynoed or know from talking with them ? Thanx.
Makes a couple more hp starting at 7000rpm, 7300 rpm 4 more. 7600 rpm. 6 more and climbs from there. Also has more torque.
I love this kinda pipe. Really broad rpm range.
Add tons of weight to primary :DRockon

Makes a couple more hp starting at 7000rpm, 7300 rpm 4 more. 7600 rpm. 6 more and climbs from there. Also has more torque.
I love this kinda pipe. Really broad rpm range.
Add tons of weight to primary :DRockon
Can you share them? Or are they somewhere we can see them?

That sounds like a nice pipe and terra apls is about 16 hours from me. Cheep shipping lol. And it should make clutching easy with a big broad rpm range.

Getting back to the original question, I just got the sales flyer from SLP. They are selling used P2 clutches for $250. No spring or helix. MSRP is $549. Parts pit stop is selling them for $369.

Getting back to the original question, I just got the sales flyer from SLP. They are selling used P2 clutches for $250. No spring or helix. MSRP is $549. Parts pit stop is selling them for $369.
I'd be all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie. Div20

I disagree. I ran the tied on my last 2 trail sleds.... awesome back shift with better midrange shift out. Won alot of 660' snow drags with the Tied as well

I disagree. I ran the tied on my last 2 trail sleds.... awesome back shift with better midrange shift out. Won alot of 660' snow drags with the Tied as well
So then run the Tied.

Back
Top Bottom