• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Adjustable weights who's using them and what brand

probill

I did check with GBoost about 2 months ago. Had a short email exchange with them. The cost in U.S. dollars when the exchange was figured in was just about the same or more than the OEM belt so I couldnt justify trying something that might or might not work. I will check again. Thanks for the info!

TurboJamie

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2018 SBA 144
One more little ride to an ice fishing spot tomorrow and the riding will be done for me here in Ontario. Rolled just over 3,500 miles today. That’s about the lowest year for me since about 2009.

Was making a top speed run down the lake and absolute fastest my sled has gone all season and go figure at +10*C outside and I blew my Gboost belt at 118 mph on GPS hauling! Maybe it would have gone faster if I held it further. I was 5km on the bar wide open hahaha!

So I find it very interesting with my clutching / belt combo I managed to maintain perfect instant rpm from -30 to +10 that has to be some sort of anomaly or something? I will say Polaris has done a bang up job on the mapping. Maybe that extra time riding in Chillie has paid off but it’s been darn crisp and clean all winter. Even today at +10 it run better than the 850 in my 2018 bcx. My sled has run spot on rpm / instant pull all winter.

flasch192

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2022 850 RMK SLASH Boost
2022 850 XCR 136
One more little ride to an ice fishing spot tomorrow and the riding will be done for me here in Ontario. Rolled just over 3,500 miles today. That’s about the lowest year for me since about 2009.

Was making a top speed run down the lake and absolute fastest my sled has gone all season and go figure at +10*C outside and I blew my Gboost belt at 118 mph on GPS hauling! Maybe it would have gone faster if I held it further. I was 5km on the bar wide open hahaha!

So I find it very interesting with my clutching / belt combo I managed to maintain perfect instant rpm from -30 to +10 that has to be some sort of anomaly or something? I will say Polaris has done a bang up job on the mapping. Maybe that extra time riding in Chillie has paid off but it’s been darn crisp and clean all winter. Even today at +10 it run better than the 850 in my 2018 bcx. My sled has run spot on rpm / instant pull all winter.
probably out of gear ...

Doug

Jamie did you get a chance to try the Lynx? I didn't but the guys that had it for 3 days said it was not groomed trail friendly. None of them would buy them cause it was more of a off trail sled.

TurboJamie

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2018 SBA 144
Jamie did you get a chance to try the Lynx? I didn't but the guys that had it for 3 days said it was not groomed trail friendly. None of them would buy them cause it was more of a off trail sled.

I did get to ride it we had it for an entire weekend. I had one on order until I got the demo on it. I didn't care for the sled to be honest. I ended up ordering a Freeride turbo I am going to convert to a 42" wide 146" sled and see how that works against my 22 Assault.

Dr.Notadoo

I made a couple runs today on my TD GPS data logger. Figured the conditions were finally good enough to make a pass. Groomed snow on the lake all setup overnight not perfect conditions but good conditions.

3.1 seconds to 60 mph in 157’
1.75 second 60’
7.52@89.6 mph in 660’
9.87@100.8 mph in 1000’
TJ does the TD GPS data logger have a built in roll out for the dig?

Dr.Notadoo

roll out is the difference between the stage and pre-stage beams at a race track. a Dragy has no roll out for example,the time starts when you move ..ive heard the TD gps gauge has this built in was just wondering if you could conform ..

racerdave

Staff member
Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
since 1976
Snowmobile
AXYS Switcher 800,Indy600sp,XCSP600ves
roll out is the difference between the stage and pre-stage beams at a race track. a Dragy has no roll out for example,the time starts when you move ..ive heard the TD gps gauge has this built in was just wondering if you could conform ..
Doc, it's been a whileDiv20

Danko Racing

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2017 MXZX 850, 2022 VR1 850

Draggy has 1’ rollout.

Attachments

• 0F0F11C0-5AF5-492E-B92E-D722BFCF2AC1.jpeg
    0F0F11C0-5AF5-492E-B92E-D722BFCF2AC1.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10

jfaub63

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
42 years
Snowmobile
2015 Pro S 800
I believe 7" rollout give or take a little bit is what nhra uses.

Top Bottom