• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Adjustable weights who's using them and what brand

I did check with GBoost about 2 months ago. Had a short email exchange with them. The cost in U.S. dollars when the exchange was figured in was just about the same or more than the OEM belt so I couldnt justify trying something that might or might not work. I will check again. Thanks for the info!

One more little ride to an ice fishing spot tomorrow and the riding will be done for me here in Ontario. Rolled just over 3,500 miles today. That’s about the lowest year for me since about 2009.

Was making a top speed run down the lake and absolute fastest my sled has gone all season and go figure at +10*C outside and I blew my Gboost belt at 118 mph on GPS hauling! Maybe it would have gone faster if I held it further. I was 5km on the bar wide open hahaha!

So I find it very interesting with my clutching / belt combo I managed to maintain perfect instant rpm from -30 to +10 that has to be some sort of anomaly or something? I will say Polaris has done a bang up job on the mapping. Maybe that extra time riding in Chillie has paid off but it’s been darn crisp and clean all winter. Even today at +10 it run better than the 850 in my 2018 bcx. My sled has run spot on rpm / instant pull all winter.

One more little ride to an ice fishing spot tomorrow and the riding will be done for me here in Ontario. Rolled just over 3,500 miles today. That’s about the lowest year for me since about 2009.

Was making a top speed run down the lake and absolute fastest my sled has gone all season and go figure at +10*C outside and I blew my Gboost belt at 118 mph on GPS hauling! Maybe it would have gone faster if I held it further. I was 5km on the bar wide open hahaha!

So I find it very interesting with my clutching / belt combo I managed to maintain perfect instant rpm from -30 to +10 that has to be some sort of anomaly or something? I will say Polaris has done a bang up job on the mapping. Maybe that extra time riding in Chillie has paid off but it’s been darn crisp and clean all winter. Even today at +10 it run better than the 850 in my 2018 bcx. My sled has run spot on rpm / instant pull all winter.
probably out of gear ...

Jamie did you get a chance to try the Lynx? I didn't but the guys that had it for 3 days said it was not groomed trail friendly. None of them would buy them cause it was more of a off trail sled.

Jamie did you get a chance to try the Lynx? I didn't but the guys that had it for 3 days said it was not groomed trail friendly. None of them would buy them cause it was more of a off trail sled.

I did get to ride it we had it for an entire weekend. I had one on order until I got the demo on it. I didn't care for the sled to be honest. I ended up ordering a Freeride turbo I am going to convert to a 42" wide 146" sled and see how that works against my 22 Assault.

I made a couple runs today on my TD GPS data logger. Figured the conditions were finally good enough to make a pass. Groomed snow on the lake all setup overnight not perfect conditions but good conditions.

3.1 seconds to 60 mph in 157’
1.75 second 60’
7.52@89.6 mph in 660’
9.87@100.8 mph in 1000’
TJ does the TD GPS data logger have a built in roll out for the dig?

roll out is the difference between the stage and pre-stage beams at a race track. a Dragy has no roll out for example,the time starts when you move ..ive heard the TD gps gauge has this built in was just wondering if you could conform ..

roll out is the difference between the stage and pre-stage beams at a race track. a Dragy has no roll out for example,the time starts when you move ..ive heard the TD gps gauge has this built in was just wondering if you could conform ..
Doc, it's been a whileDiv20

Draggy has 1’ rollout.

Attachments

• 0F0F11C0-5AF5-492E-B92E-D722BFCF2AC1.jpeg
    0F0F11C0-5AF5-492E-B92E-D722BFCF2AC1.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 223
I believe 7" rollout give or take a little bit is what nhra uses.

How is everyone's summer going? Anyone have clutching plans for this upcoming season? I am really excited to get my 2022 Assault and start playing with it. I'll be sticking to my Gboost / clutch kit combo I was messing with last season. Maybe I can improve a bit more on it.

How is everyone's summer going? Anyone have clutching plans for this upcoming season? I am really excited to get my 2022 Assault and start playing with it. I'll be sticking to my Gboost / clutch kit combo I was messing with last season. Maybe I can improve a bit more on it.
P22 is on my list for sure .

going great! plan to run/test the p22 on my trail sleds, and continue on with the thunder weights which I have found the best performing weight on the market so far. will also continue testing the redline belt as I seen positive results with end of last season.

Was this speed loss using the stiffer finish spring on a TSS-04 or a Team Tied ? The reason I ask is I'm using a team tied(66/62f and 64/60f with 155/220) and to me it seems to shift out easier than the tss-04, almost to the point you could run a stiffer spring than with the Tss-04 but still maintain as good of acceleration.
Wondering if you found anything out with this tied setup. Works well on the Axys platform.....

Back
Top Bottom