• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Assaults Ariving already

I hope my snow check comes with solid black wheels as its supposed too.
I'm doing the 9" back idlers anyways.

These have tipped up rails anyways

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

I know that. I am not knocking the sled. Just stating my opinion.

The Assault is going to be a Homerun hands down! Polaris has been sitting on IGX suspension before 2012 . Don't know why they waited so long to release it. This skid with full tunnel,is a game changer on and off the trail in my opinion. I have not piloted one yet but everyone I have spoken to who has says it's the real deal .

I agree bud.
The Assault is going to be a Homerun hands down! Polaris has been sitting on IGX suspension before 2012 . Don't know why they waited so long to release it. This skid with full tunnel,is a game changer on and off the trail in my opinion. I have not piloted one yet but everyone I have spoken to who has says it's the real deal .
Mine and yours all blacked out is gonna look sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Can't come soon enough.

I checked this morning. A whole pile of the assault snowchecks are being shipped Oct 11 ish

Sent from Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

I found it to be stiff out of the box. Hopefully with some miles it will soften up. I definitely liked it better than my '16 Axys 800 LE !

Any info on when the snow check Assaults are being shipped?

Hey, new to the site and it's been awhile since having a polaris. Anyway, I snowchecked a plain one and have it already. Picked it up yesterday.

Not the best pic but that it sitting in my enclosed trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_20161006_172129-3.jpg
    IMG_20161006_172129-3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 313
I found it to be stiff out of the box. Hopefully with some miles it will soften up. I definitely liked it better than my '16 Axys 800 LE !
My 15 was really stiff Lenn but after about 500 miles it softened up considerably. Hope the same holds true for my Assault.

Mine shipped 10/3 should have it this week. This will be about my 30th new sled, but by far the most anticipated arrival.

Any idea on the ship date for that wny snowcheck? I am going to my dealer tomorrow after work it very well may be in.

Just got my email mine is on its way Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
:Die:Jump
Waiting for my email. Byers said it should be shipping around the 11th. Every time my phone goes off I look to see if its an email from polaris. The suspense is killing me. LOL

Back
Top Bottom