• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

SledMagazine.com - SnowShoot- Best Pick 2016 800 Switchback PRO-X

The 2016 are getting diffrent shock calibrations and Im not shure on this one but I thought the pro x was getting a stiffer swaybar.

Well I already have the stiffer sway bar. And my shocks are valued perfect. So I'm good. I thought maybe they changed camber or something...

hey scott, I forgot to give ya feedback on yer trailer search, I have a landscape co & tried to use my 14ft enclosed trailer for my pro s & my old xc 800. very tough to fit, u have to go up ramp in reverse, total shit show. my advice is just get a nice 12ft.. 2 place clamshell sled trailer or if money isn't an issue get a bigger enclosed trailer that has a "drive out" side door & it will have plastic slides on the floors & ramp floors. theyre made for sleds. obviously the big enclosed is cool cause u can use it for other toys. the most honest guys that I've gotten a trailer from is EZ dumper in Smithfield RI. super honest & reasonable, they have all sorts of trailers & if not in stock they can probly order whatever u need. they don't carry sled trailers per say...fyi I will find out next week if I got the house just south of Millinocket! it better friggen snow :)

Plus you have more room for pre load adjustment than i do. make sure you guys do the idler and pitman are fix! I bought mine from Full Power Performance, it a way better fix than what Polaris is doing... there just adding a washer, so now it makes another spot weak. not a great fix in my opinion!! Id go with the Full Power fix! solid plus oil lite bushings instead of plastic ones..but kind of spendy... but im ok with spending the mony instead of ramming into a tree at 50 MPH!!!:D
What fix are u referring to here tim?
-kinda new to the site my, my bad

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom