• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

TEAM TIED TEST

Doc did you have too adjust the offset or just put it on?

Should delrin washers be used in tied clutch also.

THE 68-63 FULL IS PERFORMING EXCELLENT IN THE 840. THE SLED IS IN THE RIGHT GEAR SORTA SPEEK ALL THE TIME.ALL THE REST OF MY CLUTCHING IS THE SAME AS THE 800 WAS. CARRY ON

Hummmm! Im down to a 120-220 but up now to 11-72 arms with a 120-320 primary and 68-63,,, still pulls 8300 and full shifts ,, your stroker must make way more bottom and mid! Sweet!

Hummmm! Im down to a 120-220 but up now to 11-72 arms with a 120-320 primary and 68-63,,, still pulls 8300 and full shifts ,, your stroker must make way more bottom and mid! Sweet!

So your getting the 11 series to work? I didn't have any luck with them on my sled.

I like the 11 series I think they pull way harder low through upper mid than the 10 series ,,at least that's what Im finding when I race the control sled , I can put like 2-3 sled on him till about 80 then we keep the same distance all the way over 100

I like the 11 series I think they pull way harder low through upper mid than the 10 series ,,at least that's what Im finding when I race the control sled , I can put like 2-3 sled on him till about 80 then we keep the same distance all the way over 100
The 11 series as I have found over the years in my findings.
It is a more aggressive profile vs 10 series(which will upshift quicker) from dead stop.
More heel and mid weight vs 10 series(which will upshift quicker )

All this pinches belt harder at start and forces upshift quicker vs 10 series

It allows you to run a lighter weight vs 10 series.

I like them, but I haven't used them on the 27 straight degree primary used on the axys yet. I used them on the dual angle primary with great results. I was to focused on adjustable weights this short season.

Have used the TIED since 2008. If your looking for a starting point, I would pick a 64-60F helix, it will be hard to beat. I have a 68-63 on the shelf that I will try in the axys, but on other motors it didn't work as well as the 64-60. The full's, with close angles work better than the progressive angles, IMO. The stock 120-200 spring works pretty good. I would also try a 140-200, 155-222, & 140-220. Plus, the 10 series wts work well with the narrow angled progressive helix's.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom