• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Welcome to Polaris Star Power!!!

Welcome to Polaris Star Power!
A lot of good info for your new sled. Enjoy.

Thanks for the add just found your web site . I just bought a 2011 800 assault first Polaris snowmobile I have always had Yamaha snowmobiles
Welcome to PSP .

Just got the link for this site from
pro116 over at HCS. Don't know why I didn't find this earlier. I messed up when I registered, and used my actual name instead of my usual username, which is minirips2. No biggie. I can live with it. Might help my manners if people know who I really am! Anyway, the site looks great! I, too, am tired of some of the bashing and belittling that goes on at other sites. Let's just keep it clean, and learn from each other.

Welcome, one of us mods can change your screen name if you like??

The bashing and belittling is insecurity and jealously. That won't happen here. Friendly conversations and discussions :D

Just got the link for this site from
pro116 over at HCS. Don't know why I didn't find this earlier. I messed up when I registered, and used my actual name instead of my usual username, which is minirips2. No biggie. I can live with it. Might help my manners if people know who I really am! Anyway, the site looks great! I, too, am tired of some of the bashing and belittling that goes on at other sites. Let's just keep it clean, and learn from each other.

Welcome to the site!! I fixed your name for you. Enjoy!!

I don't ride a Polaris, but I am the wife's techician of choice for her Switchback. (cheap and easy). Stumbled on here from creeping TY, I moved from there to TY4 Stroke and changed from a Viper to a Nytro. Been on those two Yamahas for a total of about 8 years, thanks to TY and TY4. Good luck with this site, I think it should work out. Happy sledding Rockon

I don't ride a Polaris, but I am the wife's techician of choice for her Switchback. (cheap and easy). Stumbled on here from creeping TY, I moved from there to TY4 Stroke and changed from a Viper to a Nytro. Been on those two Yamahas for a total of about 8 years, thanks to TY and TY4. Good luck with this site, I think it should work out. Happy sledding Rockon

Thanks for the support and the site is heading in the right direction :)

Back
Top Bottom