• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

0.250" compression height w/shim

These are not the wiscoe pistons of last year or years previous.
These are a new design by Kelsey.

I hope I have good luck with them?
We'll see I guess ?

Kelsey has a new piston design with wiscoe .
I agreed to try it and report my findings
Be nice if they work well as tolerances are nice and piston weight is awesome

Brock did you notice that the cylinder is out of spec from the factory. That's a no no in my book.

I will get all cylinders measured before install and report back.

Never seen any out of spec yet, but you have to check

I checked the ones installed on mine. It's was past the service limit when we installed the top end. I should have waited for another cylinder but I wasn't going to lose any more riding time so I ran the sled like that. By the way I had the open it up 3 times last winter and planning to do it this fall.

I always get my stuff measured by the pro's and make measurements myself to see how close I am to them.
I know what you're saying as wanting to ride , but I'd get a new cylinder or rebuilt in that case as it probably would be cheaper then after the blow up/burn down

Hello where can I get a set of titanium wrist pins for my axys got a bmp fix kit and not happy with there heavy pins

From me

If you get 3 more guys wanting them I can get them made cheaper for at least 4 sets made. It’s the cost of titanium, plus machining and dlc coating that cost the most

$320.00 per set

Ok and how much for set of 4 any any less reliable that stock do they need to be replaced after so many miles thanks.

the Grade of titanium is strong and the dlc (diamond like coating) resists wear. Had these in a couple drag sleds and trail sleds with beat down miles and no problems seen

Running them in 3 of our motors this year too

the Grade of titanium is strong and the dlc (diamond like coating) resists wear. Had these in a couple drag sleds and trail sleds with beat down miles and no problems seen

Running them in 3 of our motors this year too
Ok I’m interested I just want to try 1 set first before I order set of 4 for rest of my machines new on here and not sure how to pm yet

Back
Top Bottom