• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

More polaris tips coming

Rail slider wear and efficiency....seems that the rear 4-6 inches wear quickly at first then wear slower. Just wondering how inefficient this is. I am considering Vespel sliders when I feel they need replacing. At 1850 miles they look fine for the most part.

I have over 2000 miles, and i didnt need to change my hyfax but i did anyway. And I put the Duponts on. I have used them in the past and they are well worth the money!!

I'm new to this site and I've been reading posts of problems with the 15 axys 800. I snowchecked a 16 pro s limited. I'm kinda getting nervous with what I'm seeing with the performance of the sled and issues you have ran into with the pipes and tps. I don't want to have any problems and be disappointed with this new sled. I'm a died hard Polaris guy and don't want others to see me have a bad sled. Its very competitive up here! We got old railroad beds that got turned into snowmobile trails so we can hold it at wot for miles. It just kills me to see a doo or cat go by! I've been running a 14 assault 800 with rk tek drop in kit and tied team clutch and its been a rocket but a bit long for the turns and makes it hard to maneuver to try to stay with the short tracks. So that's the biggest reason why I want the pros. So the big question is... should I get the pro s or do for something else

I wouldnt worry to much about what you read on other sites! I have a 2015 Pro X SB and a Pro S 600 SB, besides the idler arm and Pit man arm, that i never had an issue with either, just changed them to be on the safe side. Cause i ride really hard! I used Full Power Performance Idler arm and Pitman arm. I have had Zero Issues with either of my sleds. I have over 2000 miles. I put a SLP pipe and can and there clutch kit. I think i gained a lot with just that. Im going to do other mods as I go. My Pro X SB is a blast and I wouldnt buy a different sled!!! Its great off trail, and as far as im concerned its great on the trail too. Sure you might have to work a little harder. But well worth it for the jumping and backcountry riding i do. I think Polaris did a great job on this sled and the lights are awesome the gauge is awesome too. My wife loves to plan trips. so she maps them out and then down loads them into the IDD gauge and we have 3 days of riding all downloaded and never have to look at a map! I have not done much racing, just with some friends. But im not much of a racer and want a sled to perform where i want it, and thats the trails, jumping and backcountry. And I have zero problems keeping up with my buddies, or anyone I have ridden with! I am very happy with my 2015 sleds!!

Well yes and no? The best/funest 2400 miles I've done in a season. But my gold spring lost strength, my bogie wheels got destroyed lost some rpm's and performance tailed off a bit.
Yes, I know the list of items to change including the gates belt, clutch balancing, etc.
Was just hoping after spending this kind of money that Poo would do more for the corrections...

Well yes and no? The best/funest 2400 miles I've done in a season. But my gold spring lost strength, my bogie wheels got destroyed lost some rpm's and performance tailed off a bit.
Yes, I know the list of items to change including the gates belt, clutch balancing, etc.
Was just hoping after spending this kind of money that Poo would do more for the corrections...
Those gold springs are trash. Guess I'm lucky as I've only had the spring sacking out and two bogie wheels go for a dump. Of course I'm always looking around the sled and nip problems in the bud.

I think the majority were expecting this "tips" info to be geared towards 800's.

Interesting shock setups - would be interesting to see if the various rebuilders are doing anything close to these.

New motor and chassis, all of us with the 800's
I look at it a different way.

If your willing to take a chance at a newer improved chassis and motor. That's taking a roll of the dice and that the individuals decision.

Back
Top Bottom