• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

my findings w/ dw and dyno

How the hell does one keep up with all the acronyms now days.
Wait.. I know, ask our kids LOL

If you change LMBO to LMAO I know those 3

U need to use the full words bud,I didn't know what that meant either,lol

I no lol and lmao, after that, who cares .

Anyway, back to it .

I got another pipe mod made today by terra alps,
9 hp with controller and peaks at 8400 now. More top end in this mod

Brock, somehow I need to persuade you to do some extensive testing on the 800's little brother, the 600. I'm sure many of us would benefit from your results.. Nudge, nudge, nudge.Sled1

I'm pretty sure that it would be with the fuel controller. Ted from Terra Alps could confirm that tho.

It is with a fuel controller. Pipe mod makes 9 hp with controller. Makes power up to 8400 now over stock 8250 rpm

This will make more top end mph over stock pipe.

Ssi pipe mod made about the same with controller but makes power at 8250 rpm max, same as stock.

Are these HP numbers from an independant dyno or are these just the sales pitch numbers from their own dynos???

U need to use the full words bud,I didn't know what that meant either,lol

I no lol and lmao, after that, who cares .

Anyway, back to it .

I got another pipe mod made today by terra alps,
9 hp with controller and peaks at 8400 now. More top end in this mod
Any bottom/midrange loss? What fuel controller? OEM timing?

Pretty sure they are independent that's why brock is doing all this Cuzip everyone's claims are low

Any bottom/midrange loss? What fuel controller? OEM timing?
Ted from terra alps can answer better then me.
Pcv with fuel and timing. This is needed anyways. Polaris left a lot on the table with the stock fuel and timing. Just using a pcv with fuel/ timing gains 4 hp and cleans it up to run better. I did it at dtr.

What programmer did u get to control all that,so I can just buy that one to and send me your map lol.

I'm thinking that only SLP could answer that for you.

How would slp know if Brock's tune works lol. Slp is not offering any maps for there pipe just the pipe resistor. And from what I heard from a lot of people the stock timing and tune leave a lot to be desired. Hoping someone dynos one and makes a tune

How would slp know if Brock's tune works lol. Slp is not offering any maps for there pipe just the pipe resistor. And from what I heard from a lot of people the stock timing and tune leave a lot to be desired. Hoping someone dynos one and makes a tune
Brock doesn't have a tune for the SLP pipe thus only SLP can answer that for you.

Back
Top Bottom