• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

my findings w/ dw and dyno

The bikeman pipe is not ready yet. Production availability. There were 5 prototypes made by hand the best was chosen and the production sets are coming soon. FYI the claimed power increase they post. 11-12 is without any fuel or timing controller ! I varified this today. Said a lil more mid power can be gained with fuel mapping and that axys timing falls off quick up top. So they like to have both.again the 11-12 hp claim is a pipe only bolt on. We shall see....

They told me it's one of the best pipes they have built for any sled. Tons of testing. My hopes are high. I can't remember exactly but I think it's around an 8200 power peak.

That's good. I hope I can test one at dtr with drnotadoo.. all pipes welcomed.

Pulled the trigger today and bought the Bikeman stage 1 performance kit. Kit includes primary and secondary springs, arms weights helix, bullydog tune and pipe . Pipe should be in 3 to 4 weeks Leed time . Sled should be in around the same time. Fingers crossed!!!

Going all in ! Nice. I predict you will be happy. They seemed very enthusiastic when talking with them. They didn't waver a bit showed confidence in this product line. Nvr even hiccup at the mention of there product being out on an independent dyno they actually encouraged it. So time will tell but they believe they are bringing a great product to market.

Going all in ! Nice. I predict you will be happy. They seemed very enthusiastic when talking with them. They didn't waver a bit showed confidence in this product line. Nvr even hiccup at the mention of there product being out on an independent dyno they actually encouraged it. So time will tell but they believe they are bringing a great product to market.

Brock. When about are you going to dyno tech. ? Been watching this site and dyno tech site for a good old pipe shoot out.

Yes they were very confident when I spoke with them also. Even thinking about stepping up to stage 2 and getting the head . Maybe just 1 step at a time ? We'll see.

Big problems with Polaris belt glazing due too the heat, 27 straight degree primary, smeared clutch sheave faces,bad belt compounds,belt deflection,mis alignment, primary clutch specs out of tolerances from factory.
This all causes loss of rpm.

The black smear on clutch sheave faces and belt glazing from excessive heat can cause loss of rpm. Also can be mis diagnosed as engine tone changes cause of this and many think engine problems are an issue cause of this..

I'm not saying this is the one fix, but it is A fix.

I get some belt smear on my clutch sometimes. What is proper way to clean it can i use scotch bright pad

I use the purple scotch brite pads, then blow off with compressed air and wipe with acetone rag .
Use scotch brite pads on belt sides too with warm soapy water.
Do this after every long trip/ride.

Has anyone found success with adding vents by the clutches? I've had success cooling down the clutches on older sleds with them. I've got three Pro X's in my group and they all seem to get a little boggy when the clutches/belt gets got.

Back
Top Bottom