• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PCV Problems

Loren Ward

Country
USA
Years Snowmobiling
Snowmobile
2015 800 pro s 2017 800 switchback assault
Installed pcv tonight and sled will not start. disconnected and sled starts. Should I be seeing throttle position on lap top when connected to pcv connected. Help

Grounded to where they say to with all factory grounds. Disconnected and reconnected and still no start. Pcv is showing that map is installed and I can read graph.

Removed from sled and checked all wires all ok. Think I got a bad one?

image.jpg
Anything look different.

Yup its the 032. Got another one in stock will try tonight. Let ya know. Thanks

Yeah I got my pcv from ssi in the mail yesterday and it was the 030 for cfi not axys
Does it work?i got the same one and talking with the tech from dyno jet the circuit boards are the same and wiring harness is the same,so it supposed to work just fine

Does it work?i got the same one and talking with the tech from dyno jet the circuit boards are the same and wiring harness is the same,so it supposed to work just fine
Good to know but why they have a different part number? I don't know if it works didn't try I want one with ignition control

Erich got back to me and yes they are the same and also has timing so I'm good to go awesome!
I just installed my 030 on the axys and it works fine,I did have to input the map manually though as it wouldn't accept the map that Dr notadoo and the guys did at dtr,I just copied it and installed it,the one issue guys might be having on the install is the coils are on opposite sides,in other words the mag coil is on the PTO side and mag is PTO side so just pay close attention

Installed another PCV and still won't run. I guess a phone call to Dynojet is next step.

Back
Top Bottom