• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

PCV Problems

yes no problem setting idle voltage. but wide open throttle voltage is high compared to what digital wrench gives me
That's what mine indicated. It was high at wide open throttle. DR.NOTADOO and I talked about it one day.

yes no problem setting idle voltage. but wide open throttle voltage is high compared to what digital wrench gives me
Don't worry about what the voltage reads on Pcv unit. What matters is what the digital wrench reads. Just set as Pcv says. After you do your calibration and if wot on Pcv reads 4.37 for example. Set wot for 4.38. Same as idle. If Pcv reads 0.913 at idle,set it for 0.903.

Trying to sync my tps to the pvc and it won't connect. It brought the map up very quickly once and disappeared. Pluged it into a friends sled map popped up right away.. any help would be great

Back
Top Bottom