• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

team vs p2

Thanks for your input and spring suggestion, I can do that. So when you say load the heel. Do I run the 1 inch screw in till it bottoms against the tip weight I add or stop short of touching? If I stop short how do you know that all 3 weights are set equal for heel weight depth? Sorry adjustable weights are all new for me and I don't want to have any balancing issues.

Hi guys. I'm getting the parts together to get my clutches setup on my 2016 Pro S 800 shorty. I'm setting up my P2 secondary and I want to order some springs for it. I just got my new helix from Dalton It's a 50/44 fp and the polaris spring #7043495 140/200 is still available but the 7943496 145-220 isn't available anymore. Does someone offer a comparable spring or have a new leftover or a good used one I that I could purchase from them? Are there any other springs you guys would recommend for me to have on hand for tuning purposes?

The part number you want for the 145-220 is 7043496. You can still find places that have it in stock....

Thanks for your input and spring suggestion, I can do that. So when you say load the heel. Do I run the 1 inch screw in till it bottoms against the tip weight I add or stop short of touching? If I stop short how do you know that all 3 weights are set equal for heel weight depth? Sorry adjustable weights are all new for me and I don't want to have any balancing issues.
When I say the heel I mean where the screw just starts to go in. If you're really fussy about placing it put a straight edge against it and see if the part where the end of the screw (the end where the Allen wrench goes in) just touches the straight edge.

Bigfuse I looked on Dalton for the 110-290 spring and I couldn't find it. It was a primary spring you were talking about right?

i was testing with the team tied last year on my indy xc, couldnt get it work as good as my tss 04
i will be testing more this winter.
couple more helix and springs this winter

but my tss 04 bet the tied out of the whole 2 lengths everytime.

running qaps5 in my indy...daltons are the best!

I have a P2 in excellent shape for sale with two helixes, and three springs (one new). It has low miles on it. Sold the sled it was on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom