• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Where to start on MY clutching

Can someone help clarify the EXACT model/ordering number Team 50/44 helix in need? I am confused on Team clutch type(s); Whether the particular 50/44 is for engine reverse--or not; and the 50/44 numbers--seem there is a several sets of numbers talked about when I search "Team 50/44 helix". Thanks.
JUST MAKE SURE OF TWO THINGS..1 ITS A FULL PROGRESSIVE CUT AND 2 ITS FOR ELECTRONIC REVERSE. IF VENOM IS CUTTING THESE HELIXES LIKE TEAM WAS THEN THE OTHER RAMP WILL BE 52-46 FULL.HOPE THIS HELPS.

When I last talked to Venom in early December they told me the 50-44f er helix should be available in early Jan. Roughly the 8th. Part number is
LW420766 and that is for electronic reverse.

The other angle on it is as Dr says above 52-46f er

Venom is Teams distributer FYI team still makes everything Venom is just the name of there distributer

20151226_132509.jpg

Perfect. And then order from Venom and wait it out..... The 120/310 primary spring and 140/220 (or is it 210?) secondary springs (per various posts and replies) from Team or ??? Thanks a ton!
Buy from where ever you can find one first. I checked with 4 different places beginning of the month. All said the same. Early January.

As flasch shows his was made last April. The 48-44f I bought of Ebay was stamped July or August. I got it on Ebay from a place in Tennesse of all places. Maybe popular out there for ATV's? It was sold by Venom to a place called oemcycles

Last edited:
Perfect. And then order from Venom and wait it out..... The 120/310 primary spring and 140/220 (or is it 210?) secondary springs (per various posts and replies) from Team or ??? Thanks a ton!
140 200 you can get from polaris, 120 310 you can also get from polaris.

Buy from where ever you can find one first. I checked with 4 different places beginning of the month. All said the same. Early January.

As flasch shows his was made last April. The 48-44f I bought of Ebay was stamped July or August. I got it on Ebay from a place in Tennesse of all places. Maybe popular out there for ATV's? It was sold by Venom to a place called oemcycles
Same place I got my 48/44 , I had wait a few weeks for it to get here..

Can someone help clarify the EXACT model/ordering number Team 50/44 helix in need? I am confused on Team clutch type(s); Whether the particular 50/44 is for engine reverse--or not; and the 50/44 numbers--seem there is a several sets of numbers talked about when I search "Team 50/44 helix". Thanks.
Call Erich at ssi,I just got one from him

Back
Top Bottom