• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Who ordered a 2016?

Brock

Country
Canada
Years Snowmobiling
30+
Snowmobile
Polaris
Just as title says. Watcha got :D

800 Pro -X SB ordered. Had a '15 Pro-S 800 SB that ran great for 2500 miles. Really liking this site so far!

Last edited:
Snowchecked a white/red/black 800 Pro S. Had a 15 pro s and super impressed with the handling and power. Went with the IDD dash and the cobra track. Hopefully it snows a mit full!!!
whiteswitchy.png

Last edited:
I HAVE A 2015 PRO-X ,COBRA TRACK, SSI PIPE MOD ,CLUTCHED AND GEARED 2300 MILES AWESOME AWESOME SLED.ORDERED 2016 BLACK PEARL 800SKS .HAVING TERRA-ALPS RACING BUILD ME A 840 STROKER OR A 901 WHICH WILL GET PUT IN ONE OF THOSE SLEDS..LEAVING STOCK MOTORS ALONE..

View attachment 481 I ordered a ProX 800.I'm going to put a 1" track on right away with studs and give it a tune up!
What track is coming on it? Have you thought about trimming the lug height on the oem track? Are you looking at the 1 inch height just for speed?

Racerdave, It's coming with a Ripsaw 2.
I do a lot of speed running and lake racing but the problemail with a Ripsaw 2 and trimming is the lug design is more of a full block vs a regular ripsaw.The original ripsaw is designed closely to a hacksaw that allows the air to go between lugs not costing you speed.We have done lots of radar testing between diffrent tracks.I'm set on a hacksaw.I will give up a little traction in loose traction but it's worth it to me for the hard pack drag racing and radar running.

For what it is worth. I am picking up a new 2015 Indy 600 sp in October. I have been debating removing the hacksaw and replacing it with a 128 cobra and tracks USA extensions. Do you allready have a hack or are you buying one?

Racerdave, It's coming with a Ripsaw 2.
I do a lot of speed running and lake racing but the problemail with a Ripsaw 2 and trimming is the lug design is more of a full block vs a regular ripsaw.The original ripsaw is designed closely to a hacksaw that allows the air to go between lugs not costing you speed.We have done lots of radar testing between diffrent tracks.I'm set on a hacksaw.I will give up a little traction in loose traction but it's worth it to me for the hard pack drag racing and radar running.
ARE YOU GOING TO NARROW IT TO 13.5 OR 14 THAT WOULD HELP UR TOP END SPEED

I kind of over looked that.I don't want to just run inner wheels and lose some of the stability in the corners if I went to a 13.5.I may possibly do a 14wide.

Snowchecked a Pro S SB 600 voo doo blue. traded my 11' Nytro. my first polaris. been yamaha my whole life

Snowchecked a Pro S SB 600 voo doo blue. traded my 11' Nytro. my first polaris. been yamaha my whole life
Welcome to the poo camp.
You'll love the gutsy 600 mill and the axys switchback chassis. Good times are a coming Rockon

Thanks. I am looking forward to it, just hope the 600 is as strong as the Nytro motor. Love Yamaha but I have grown very tired of waiting for them to build something I want.

Look at it this way.
nytro is 600 lbs wet, 130hp.that's .216 hp per pound.

Switch is 525 lbs wet, 120hp, that's .228 hp per pound.

Switch is lighter, will feel lighter and u will feel the 2 stroke torque instead of a linear feel of the nytro.

I'm guessing you'like it.

Back
Top Bottom