• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Who ordered a 2016?

Got rid of my 11 600. I'm keeping my 13 800 sb and snow checked 16 800 sb orange with the black tunnel. Looking forward to having 2 800 sb to choose from . Decisions decisions
how did you like your 600? i thought about it alot and snowchecked a 600 SB over the 800. i am coming off of a nytro

The Queen got her confirmation email the 600 Pro S was shipped & should see it in 2-3 weeks.................No email for my 800 Pro S yet..........Nova Scotia, Canada

The Queen got her confirmation email the 600 Pro S was shipped & should see it in 2-3 weeks.................No email for my 800 Pro S yet..........Nova Scotia, Canada
Im in NL. Keep us updated when you receive the email for your Pro S. The wait is killing me...

Why a 1 niche track with such a tall sled made for deep snow?
The Pro X niche is not deep snow. It's niche is ditch banging/rough trail. So if you want the advantages of the rough trail sled but don't want the disadvantages of the tall track, then you change tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you are saying but it doesn't really make much since to me since you wouldn't be able to go half the places you could with the bigger track so why have the stiff valving in the pro x if you could get more speed with the lower pro s

Because the Pro S isn't a big bump sled. Maybe he doesn't go Boondocking but yet wants the big bump/jumping /ditch banging capabilities.

Different strokes for different folks...

I remember when a 1 inch track was tall, We successfully ditch banged with much less.

I have a pro rmk and a switchback assault with a back country track not shure why I would want to use a 137" track for off trail. I like to lake race and pound jumps and moguls on the trail that's the reason I'm buying the sled.Everyone has different riding styles and the pro s dosent cut it in the moguls and prefer the ride of the pro x.My turbo drag sleds set up for snow racing aslo have a 1" track.

The hinged tunnel design and linkage hanging out off the sides of the track on the Axys limits its ability to go through deep snow. It isn't made for that type of riding and that is okay because they offer the Assault. That sled will run rings around an Axys in deep snow. An Indy with a paddle track 136" conversion would also be more capable in deep snow and be a pretty versital sled if equipped with Walkers. A guy could convert a base Indy for less money than a new Axys. Basically I wouldn't recommend buying an Axys if your primary use is going to be deep snow running.

What a great weekend. ! Went to the sled show in Toronto on Friday spent a lot of time at the polaris section with helpful dealers and reps! Next morning received my email confirming delivery within next 2 to 3 weeks .ordered my sled in Barrie. 800 Switchback pro S 800 , 1-1/4" Ripsaw II with electric start colour as shown.
Going to be a long couple of weeks!

What a great weekend. ! Went to the sled show in Toronto on Friday spent a lot of time at the polaris section with helpful dealers and reps! Next morning received my email confirming delivery within next 2 to 3 weeks .ordered my sled in Barrie. 800 Switchback pro S 800 , 1-1/4" Ripsaw II with electric start colour as shown.
Going to be a long couple of weeks!

doubt it will take that long they just say that mine showed up 2 days later in NY

That's what I am hoping for. Last season I put 3700 miles on my XRS Renegade . It is the best sled I have had to date, lots of power, that rear skid just eats bumps all day long, the only downfall is the front end steering.
Even with the RAS2 . If you set it up loose in the front it pushes thru the corners.
Set it so it bites like a scared cat it corners like no tomorrow it is like it is on rails . But the only ski lift you get is the inside ski jumping up.
So the sled is always heavy in the front and is not as much fun off trail.
Looking forward to everything I have read and seen onthe AXYS from Polaris.
The new 800 lots of response great on fuel and oil. the redesigned chassis , GPS gauge package.2 ply track ,LED lights.
The spring order options are awesome. Choice Colours,electric plus pull start, windshield and extra storage.
Looks like polaris hit a home run on this sled!
I did 2400 miles on my 15' 800 pro-s last year and many with my primary riding buddy who rides an xrs.
I agree with almost everything you said about the xrs. The rear suspension on the xrs is still second to none imho. Everything else about the axys chassis is better, especially the corner to corner handling. The xrs can hang with me for 120 miles of hard riding but he/you will feel it and I will be like let's do another!
Your going to love the axys chassis!

Back
Top Bottom