• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Who ordered a 2016?

Wife picked up her 800 Switch last night. Have to admit I like the black and limited pink on it.

Attachments

• Pinky.jpg
    Pinky.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 301
I did 2400 miles on my 15' 800 pro-s last year and many with my primary riding buddy who rides an xrs.
I agree with almost everything you said about the xrs. The rear suspension on the xrs is still second to none imho. Everything else about the axys chassis is better, especially the corner to corner handling. The xrs can hang with me for 120 miles of hard riding but he/you will feel it and I will be like let's do another!
Your going to love the axys chassis!
Really looking forward to my 1st Ride ! Been hearing so much positive info about this ride it's crazy!
Have kept this new sled purchase under the radar. All my primary riding buddies all ride Doo! Hope to keep it a secret till I open the door on the trailer when we get North! We have always talked about trying a different ride but none of us have pulled the trigger until now. I feel confident I have made the right choice. Thanks for the input.

I'm still waiting on my switchback ProX. I got an email a few weeks ago about it being shipped.Hopefully it shows up soon.

my dealer called me today and said my switchback was delivered, set up and ready to go. i've just got to set up a time to go get it next week

Picked mine up Thursday afternoon, and had the time to pull it out of the trailer and go over everything today. To say I'm excited is an understatement!!

View media item 54
View media item 53
I have to get the rear "K" arm powder coated, and of course studs will be going in ... probably next weekend. Other than that, all I added so far were my Rox handguards and a pair of Skinz knee pads.
Nice ride Chris. My buddy got the exact same sled right down to the colour combo. I'm going to have to take it for a ride this winter as it will affect my choice of ride for 2017. I'm definitely getting a Switchback but it all boils down to Pro s or Pro X.

For anyone who doesn't think the axys can hit deep snow just you tube axys pro x and theresee a couple of video of a guy taking his sled thru 4-5 feet of powder and just ski tips and straight up in the deep snow. Didn't get stuck

voodoo blue 600, IDD gauge, electric start, skid plate, cobra track

adding my mtn grab strap, lake effect 2" riser, and 96 gold diggers tomorrow

voodoo blue 600, IDD gauge, electric start, skid plate, cobra track

adding my mtn grab strap, lake effect 2" riser, and 96 gold diggers tomorrow
Sounds like your all set my friend.
I hope you enjoy your new voodoo blue ride Rockon

thanks. i hope so. been yamaha my life, first sled that isn't a yamaha

Back
Top Bottom