• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Pipe shoot out dec 22

We didn't have time to pull bulldog tune out and just try Pcv. We can get better results I'm sure as we added over 5 hp over bulldog just piggy backing it. Only so much time in a day, but people will continue too complain anyways no matter what we do.

yeah I understand. you are spending the time and money to tune your sled. not make a tune and setup that will work for everyone else. He probably already has a bullydog so might as well use it.

It was a 16 model in non ethanol mode yes, sorry can't tell you all the stuff we do. It takes a lot of time and effort(and money) to do what we've been doing. Hope you can understand.
Well isn't that a fine howdy doody. You spend all your time and money than want to keep a few tidbits secret.:ModSled2Div20Div20:Flag

yeah I understand. you are spending the time and money to tune your sled. not make a tune and setup that will work for everyone else. He probably already has a bullydog so might as well use it.
Huh?:
Excuse me??
I'm just doing this for myself??
Your an ungrateful person. Keep your comments to yourself.

Huh?:
Excuse me??
I'm just doing this for myself??
Your an ungrateful person. Keep your comments to yourself.

Didn't say your doing it for yourself just saying I understand where your coming from. I understand it's a lot of time and money your tuning that sled not everybody else's which would cost you more time and money with no return

Didn't say your doing it for yourself just saying I understand where your coming from. I understand it's a lot of time and money your tuning that sled not everybody else's which would cost you more time and money with no return
Look, I try and help out everyone. The last 3 times I was at the dyno had nothing to do with anything I personally own. So that blows another one of your theories. Seems I spent lots of time and money on other people's stuff with nothing in return for me, hmmmmm.

Look, I try and help out everyone. The last 3 times I was at the dyno had nothing to do with anything I personally own. So that blows another one of your theories. Seems I spent lots of time and money on other people's stuff with nothing in return for me, hmmmmm.

Sorry man did not mean to offend you. I did not mean you are selfish. You have helped me out a lot and shared a lot of info with everyone

hey Brock maybe you guys should get a donation group who's interested in the info will donate to cover the costs of travel time and dyno time people forget buying multiple helixs weights pipes etc
that go into the don't work drawer never mind time to test I know with all the info I have received from you and DOC I was Trail riding instead of hanging out on a lake testing unfortunately lots of people want to drive a Ferrari but pay for a VW
I say charge for the info because in the performance world there are no f in guarantee costs $$$$$ to be fast

donation group who's interested in the info will donate to cover the costs of travel time and dyno time people forget buying multiple helixs weights pipes etc
that go into the don't work drawer never mind time to test I know with all the info I have received from you and doc

Your idea make sense but no thanks. It cost me thousands of dollars in testing,travel,buying mods,dyno time,etc....... but I do it cause I love the sport and the people. Heck, I made some new best friends cause of testing and psp (Doo2poo,doc, norm) and Jim wants me to put a camper trailer at dynotech research now,lol.Rofl
I wouldn't change the friendships I gained cause of this.
As for me doo2poo,and doc sharing freely, it's our choice, and most aftermarket shops tell me not to share anything with public ,cause I'm giving away free information that they would have to pay for by all aftermarket shops. They give me shit for sharing on these forums so freely without anything in return(money) for my information. Maybe their right??
You want go fast stuff, pay for it?? Go pay for dyno time and all mods to make stuff work yourself??You have to with all aftermarket shops.
So, a toned down version is what people are gonna get from now on.
Rant over.

Jaws pipe rocks Rockon

Ya I can't believe how many good guys I've met and became good friends with because of all of this. Next year we are riding together dammit lol
Ya, I forgot to mention you too.
We gotta ride together next season for sure

We are a special breed!
Real sled guys are passionate about there shit!!!
Made new FREINDS HERE AND LEARNED A TON OF STUFF FROM KNOWLEDGEABLE GUYS!
CHEERS!!!
Beer
There's definitely some sharp cookies on this site. So glad to not have to weed thru the bs on other sites to get to the root of the problem.

I did not see this anywhere? Was the Bikeman pipe mod ever tested or only their complete pipe? Comments on the BMP mod vs SSI mod?

Lots of new friendship! Thanks guys, you guys rock! Next year maybe we can get a big ride for the weekend or something for everyone Sled2

Brock, would you be able to find out what file they were running on the dyno? (It would be located inside the USER folder on the SD card) My guess is it was an earlier tune. We've made several revisions throughout the season to further improve the mapping. Shouldn't be any lean spots or need for an additional fuel controller.

Back
Top Bottom