• We have updated the site to the latest version. You will be required to log in to make sure your account is active. There are quite a few new functions so it will take a little time to get use to it. Please post if you see or have any issues.

Who ordered a 2016?

Good way to look at it. I have been told by many that I will love it

Thanks. I am looking forward to it, just hope the 600 is as strong as the Nytro motor. Love Yamaha but I have grown very tired of waiting for them to build something I want.
IMHO anyone that buys a Yamaha and then complains can only blame themselves. Now if you get a lemon, thats another story. But they are four strokes, have been since the first RX1. Heavy yes, but by now that is a known quantity. Weight, and handling etc should not come as a surprise. I had a 07 Apex and enjoyed it for 3 seasons. The Nitro motor is a fine motor. I rode a buds 13 Viper. Fine sled as far as I'm concerned. I could own one. Yam 4 strokes vs any same class 2 stroke is not a apples to apples comparo, regardless of what some magazines may say. If you want BIG MOD power and speed they can't be beat.

I rode a 14 viper and hated it. Couldn't wait to get back on my Nytro.

I agree they can't be compared apples to apples with a 2 stroke.

I really like my Nytro but I just want something easier to throw around and boondock with. Since that is what I want, I will try a 2 stroke and Polaris is making a really sweet one right now

The axys chassis is the best out there in my opinion. Opinions will differ.
But you will know once you log miles on.
Polaris made an amazing chassis here.:D

2016 Pro-X 800 Switchback on the way...

Attachments

• IMG_2543.JPG
    IMG_2543.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 262
I think I am the only one getting the 600. Lol

What changes were made for the 16s?

Keeping my Anny 800 but the wife snowchecked the Pink Ribbon SB 800. She is already talking smack to my buddies.

I think I am the only one getting the 600. Lol

What changes were made for the 16s?
For the 800 axys. This is what I've seen so far. These are all different part numbers from 15 to 16. This could be a change in vendors for the different part numbers?? Or could be a purposely changed part
cylinder
piston
stator
throttle body
regulator
magnetic switch
throttle switch

My guess is the cylinder,stator,regulator,and throttle body were purposely changed. I could be wrong??

They don't have these posted online yet.

E-Ves converter
EV Actuator

Spring ordered 800 Switchback Pro S . My 1 st polaris in 25 years still have my 2015 XRS Renegade in the shop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Your gonna love the axys platform. It's the funnest sled on the snow period.
Go into a corner hot near front of seat come out and slide back and lift the skis with confidence. It's an amazing platform and nothing else is like it trust me .

That's what I am hoping for. Last season I put 3700 miles on my XRS Renegade . It is the best sled I have had to date, lots of power, that rear skid just eats bumps all day long, the only downfall is the front end steering.
Even with the RAS2 . If you set it up loose in the front it pushes thru the corners.
Set it so it bites like a scared cat it corners like no tomorrow it is like it is on rails . But the only ski lift you get is the inside ski jumping up.
So the sled is always heavy in the front and is not as much fun off trail.
Looking forward to everything I have read and seen onthe AXYS from Polaris.
The new 800 lots of response great on fuel and oil. the redesigned chassis , GPS gauge package.2 ply track ,LED lights.
The spring order options are awesome. Choice Colours,electric plus pull start, windshield and extra storage.
Looks like polaris hit a home run on this sled!

I ordered a pro s 800 with cobra track. It was going to be my first polaris since my beloved 1998 XC 700 that I was stolen back in 2000. BUT....I on a whim last week I picked up this used Indy 600 for a backup/ take the kids out for a ride sled. So it is now officially my first Polaris sled in a loong time. Can't wait for the switchback to show up.
indy 600.jpg
20150907_192248.jpg

Got rid of my 11 600. I'm keeping my 13 800 sb and snow checked 16 800 sb orange with the black tunnel. Looking forward to having 2 800 sb to choose from . Decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom